Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gabby Petito disserved what happened to her

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
This is what happens when foids date down. they simply become slave owners. this is all explained in the inceltv video. like what did you expect dating this whore? she was physically abusing him yet the cops refused to arrest her JFL. had they actually arrested her they would've saved both their lives. but it's a bluepilled cucked world with foid privilege. she began crying like the whore she is and got a free ticket out of custody. now imagine if this was an incel male, he would've been arrested for verbal abuse, let alone beating a foid. he would've been beaten with batons.
with all that being said, I hope that brian guy enjoyed taking her life. I bet it was the best moment in their relationship because he finally took revenge on an abusive whore who always sees herself above him just because he doesn't have chad looks :feelswhat:

Gabby Petito? Who is that?
some whore that ended up being killed by her normie, worse looking than her bf who an hero'd because he knew the consequences of murdering a white young foid.

I watched the news footage of that last summer. The coverage was like movie. Hopefully the American Crime Story series does a season on it. She was pretty cute, I have no fucking clue how that bald soy zoomer managed to get her. Those vegan fags are always hiding a dark side. I am nearly 100% sure she cheated on him, and he found out, she probably started wailing like a bitch, and he choked her to death just to shut her up.

If she had got happily married in her prime this wouldn't have happened.

If she had got happily married in her prime this wouldn't have happened.
except that she is in her prime. more accurately if she dated chad, this wouldn't have happened because she would be a sex slave on his fucking feet. but since mr.norwood is all that she got, she released her inner banshee whore on him. it is also speculated that she is mentally apeshit insane psycho whore. I am glad for that guy to break out of his soy chains and choke the living shit out of her, pretty based of him, good riddance :feelscomfy:

disserved​

big truth, she did this to herself

Brain Laundrie was a hero
Yes yes, he is. he could surrender to being a normie slave for a stacylite/high tier becky for life, but he went ER on her lunatic psycho bitch ass :feelswhat:

the whole thing was an obvious psy op. random ass white girl gets international headlines for generic missing persons case.ethnic sjw retards can now point and sperg out about "muh misisng whit girl syndrome" and act oppressed. that was the whole point of the petito psy op. now SJWs can use it as a talking point for their bs.

Last edited:
the whole thing was an obvious psy op. random ass white girl gets international headlines for generic missing persons case.ethnic sjw retards can now point and sperg out about "muh misisng whit girl syndrome" and act oppressed. that was the whole point of the petito psy op. now SJWs can use it as a talking point for their bs.
uggh another white graycel dragging his cope rituals to the racepill on unrelated subjects :feelsseriously:
"muh sjw anti racism" JFL if you think detahnicels are against racism. racism is the only thing that keeps them safe from getting mogged by SEAmaxx. also claiming it's a psy op conspired by deathnic incels :feelskek:
that sentence was so lowiq that it must be bait or larp :feelshaha: sjw feminist are the first ones who cried about your whore and quickly blamed brian laundrie. they literally went witchhunt mode on his twitter despite him being white too and you think sjw niggers were against her :feelskek:

why did they go witchhunt on him? the same reason you are here (which I highly doubt), because he's ugly.

I don't think inceltv or other"muh highiq" blackpillers are actually highiq with their exaggerated dumb jbw arguments, they don't make sense sometimes, I don't even like them much, but the amount of seethe that their content brought from larpers and copers like you who think they are equal to an indian janitor is just mwaaah, perfecto :what:

Last edited:
:yes::yes:

need factory recall of personality detectors

need factory recall of personality detectors
ugghhh sweetie? personality detector working fine. she could smell the incel in him acting weird, that's why she was abusing him for a straight week :lul:

I could've sworn there was already a thread like this I replied to...

I could've sworn there was already a thread like this I replied to...
Probably about Bianca Devins by BrettyBoy
some incels can't restrict their joy when the topic is about whores getting killed :what:

Probably about Bianca Devins by BrettyBoy
some incels can't restrict their joy when the topic is about whores getting killed :what:
yeah prob but the named seemed familiar

it's coming back to me, this foid was all over Fox News they wouldn't shut up about her

uggh another white graycel dragging his cope rituals to the racepill on unrelated subjects :feelsseriously:
"muh sjw anti racism" JFL if you think detahnicels are against racism. racism is the only thing that keeps them safe from getting mogged by SEAmaxx. also claiming it's a psy op conspired by deathnic incels :feelskek:
that sentence was so lowiq that it must be bait or larp :feelshaha: sjw feminist are the first ones who cried about your whore and quickly blamed brian laundrie. they literally went witchhunt mode on his twitter despite him being white too and you think sjw niggers were against her :feelskek:

why did they go witchhunt on him? the same reason you are here (which I highly doubt), because he's ugly.

I don't think inceltv or other"muh highiq" blackpillers are actually highiq with their exaggerated dumb jbw arguments, they don't make sense sometimes, I don't even like them much, but the amount of seethe that their content brought from larpers and copers like you who think they are equal to an indian janitor is just mwaaah, perfecto :what:
do you even read bro? I'm talking about SJW soyfag ethnics. not self proclaimed incel ethnics like you. and obviously the deep state created this psy op, I never said anything about ethnic cels orchestrating this psy op. you have reached level of down syndrome that shouldn't even be possible. their are different factions of sjw. some would cry over this suppossed petito whore ( if she even existed) and others used it as an oppurtunity to sperg about "muh missing white girl syndrome" either way it serves the sjw agenda: cry about evil white male or just males in gneral being evil and oppressing de wamyns, or take it as an opportunity to sperg about muh white privilige. it was a deep state psy op. i doubt these two even exisited in the first place. now lets see how your defective brain can misinterpret this. also I've been on this forum for a year beofre your fag zoomer ass even joined. you think posting walls of autism over the course of half a year makes you legit member? gtfo of here you joke.

Last edited:
I don't know why do you guys care about random holes in the news.

do you even read bro? I'm talking about SJW soyfag ethnics. not self proclaimed incel ethnics like you. and obviously the deep state created this psy op, I never said anything about ethnic cels orchestrating this psy op. you have reached level of down syndrome that shouldn't even be possible. their are different factions of sjw. some would cry over this suppossed petito whore ( if she even existed) and others used it as an oppurtunity to sperg about "muh missing white girl syndrome" either way it serves the sjw agenda: cry about evil white male or just males in gneral being evil and oppressing de wamyns, or take it as an opportunity to sperg about muh white privilige. it was a deep state psy op.
it is cope because they were mainly crying about a foid missing. even ethnic sjw celebrities joined the withchunt on brian laundrie while you were whining about "muh muh missing white gurl syndrome!!11!!"

"cry a[UWSL]bout white males" imagine unironically thinking if brian was an abdul or anything there wouldn't be seethe from either sjws or tradcucks [/UWSL]:feelsseriously:[UWSL] the reason why people seethed in the first place isn't his race retard it was because he is ugly. they are a white couple JFL at your lowiq [/UWSL]:lul:

. also I've been on this forum for a year beofre your fag zoomer ass even joined. you think posting walls of autism over the course of half a year makes you legit member? gtfo of here you joke.
"muh join date" nigger with an online time and post count you shouldn't even post or say shit unironically. the more you do the more retarded your attempts to deflect will sound like. imagine trying to convince people with a bought/larp account :feelskek: are you enjoying the occasional times when you open .is month to month to larp while having to be busy being gay irl? go fucking rope you larp faggot fed glowie pos this is not your place (nor would you be missed if you roped you fucking gay troonie) :what:

Last edited:
it is cope because they were mainly crying about a foid missing. even ethnic sjw celebrities joined the withchunt on brian laundrie while you were whining about "muh muh missing white gurl syndrome!!11!!"

"cry a[UWSL]bout white males" imagine unironically thinking if brian was an abdul or anything there wouldn't be seethe from either sjws or tradcucks [/UWSL]:feelsseriously:[UWSL] the reason why people seethed in the first place isn't his race retard it was because he is ugly. they are a white couple JFL at your lowiq [/UWSL]:lul:

"muh join date" nigger with an online time and post count you shouldn't even post or say shit unironically. the more you do the more retarded your attempts to deflect will sound like. imagine trying to convince people with a bought/larp account :feelskek: are you enjoying the occasional times when you open .is month to month to larp while having to be busy being gay irl? go fucking rope you larp faggot fed glowie pos this is not your place (nor would you be missed if you roped you fucking gay nigger troonie) :what:
did I say all ethnics were a hive mind? no I didn't. there were media pieces about "mising white girl syndrome" you spastic turd. were you living under a rock when this happened? you think them being a white couple would somehow prevent them from crying about evil white males? your retarded. "hur dur your glowie cause you offend my down syndrome tier world view" stfu you literal defect. I'm one of the based posters here your just butthurt because I don't kiss ethnic ass and will call out ethnic sjw shit which you take eprsonally despite suppossedly not being aligned with them. cry more you utter fag. you have a feminine posting style.

did I say all ethnics were a hive mind? no I didn't. there were media pieces about "mising white girl syndrome" you spastic turd. were you living under a rock when this happened? you think them being a white couple would somehow prevent them from crying about evil white males? your retarded. "hur dur your glowie cause you offend my down syndrome tier world view" stfu you literal defect. I'm one of the based posters here your just butthurt because I don't kiss ethnic ass and will call out ethnic sjw shit which you take eprsonally despite suppossedly not being aligned with them. cry more you utter fag. you have a feminine posting style.
"based poster" you are a literal autistic fag projecting with this seethe. I have never seen someone so retarded to say this unironically :feelshaha::feelskek: your shit reeks of soy you fucking cuck. imagine defending a literal whore because of a lowiq imaginary argument you made that you cannot prove while those ethnic blackpillers you hate so much proved you wrong already :lul: "because I dont kiss ethnic ass" exactly show your true colors faggot. your opinion is worth shit and you should fucking hang yourself as soon as possible. "muh based posts" you're such a fucking loser fag that you cannot live one day without larping either as highiq or as an incel you soy chugging sissy :feelskek:

It was a psyop sorry bro , both of them are alive still

Fucking Turkish TV showed her ffs of course it was a misdirection

It was a psyop sorry bro , both of them are alive still

Fucking Turkish TV showed her ffs of course it was a misdirection
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: bro im telling you dem ethnic sjws on incel.is dey did it cuz muh muh missing white girl :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
"based poster" you are a literal autistic fag projecting with this seethe. I have never seen someone so retarded to say this unironically :feelshaha::feelskek: your shit reeks of soy you fucking cuck. imagine defending a literal whore because of a lowiq imaginary argument you made that you cannot prove while those ethnic blackpillers you hate so much proved you wrong already :lul: "because I dont kiss ethnic ass" exactly show your true colors faggot. your opinion is worth shit and you should fucking hang yourself as soon as possible. "muh based posts" you're such a fucking loser fag that you cannot live one day without larping either as highiq or as an incel you soy chugging sissy :feelskek:
I'm not defending the stupid whore you down syndrome freak. I'm calling out spastic ethnic fags like you who bitch about shit like "missing whit girl syndrome" its not my fault you have a brain deformity. not kissing ethnic ass proves what exactly? all your doing is proving what a turbosperg mentally deformed freak you are. your such a loser fag that your having a panic attack over a whitecel caling out eth nic sjw fucktards who your not supposed to feel affinity with. go on keep being a drerranged retard and making shit up like me defending this petito whore who I woudn't give a shit about even If I was sure she even existed in the first place. your whore mother should have been sterilized before she birthed a defect like you.

Last edited:
I'm defending the stupid whore you down syndrome freak.
literal fucking cope. this was a thread about mocking the death of a whore and you had to have your "muh deathnicels bad!!11!" horseshit to water it down.
all your doing is proving what a turbosperg mentally deformed freak you are. your such a loser fag that your having a panic attack over a whitecel caling out eth nic sjw fucktards who your notot suppossed to feel afinity with..
except that it was the other way around and faggots like you were crying over her being murdered by a normie. not because she is a white girl missing and getting attention :feelshaha:
:feelsugh: jeez imagine being so deep in this self conviction. do you legit feel like you have a positive IQ with that faggot deflection of yours? :lul: why are you even here anymore youre a pathetic fucking joke of a larper. I will have all the time laugh at you until you an hero yourself you fucking cuck :lul:

Nicholas cage laugh

Last edited:
literal fucking cope. this was a thread about mocking the death of a whore and you had to have your "muh deathnicels bad!!11!" horseshit to water it down.

except that it was the other way around and faggots like you were crying over her being murdered by a normie. not because she is a white girl missing :feelshaha:
:feelsugh: jeez imagine being so deep in this self conviction. do you legit feel like you have a positive IQ with that faggot deflection of yours? :lul: why are you even here anymore youre a pathetic fucking joke of a larper. I will have all the time laugh at you until you an hero yourself you fucking cuck :lul:

View attachment 600052
I'm talking about SJW soy ethnics you faggot not ethnic incels who aren't sjw soy fags. your either retarded or dleiberately making shit up to masc the fact that your just butthurt that I called out the obvious anti-white agenda behind the petito psy op. when I did cry over this worthless cunt? again with you just macking shit up. why are you here other than to chimp out and prove what a spastic fag you are? your IQ's just abyssmal. keep sperging because I called out the petito story being an anti-white psy op by the deep state you drooling freak. keep making shit up downie boy "your defending this whore, you think ethniccels are bad hur durr" blah blah blah. your just a worthless downie who shoudn't be allowed internet access. blocked. jump in front of a train. I have no patience for thick headed spastics like you.

I'm talking about SJW soy ethnics you faggot not ethnic incels who aren't sjw soy fags. your either retarded or dleiberately making shit up to masc the fact that your just butthurt that I called out the obvious anti-white agenda behind the petito psy
making shit up like your pathetic asspull cope about ethnics crying that she got attention when the only people who were crying were fucking foids who couldn't accept that a foid dated down.

your lowiq projecting is just soy as fuck because you can't prove shit. just trying to find a way lashing on ethnicels like the typical racepill coper/larpfag even when it comes to whores who literally abused a white male :lul::lul::lul: I know faggot larpers like you when I spot them. jeez youre such a fucking cuck :feelsugh:
I called out the petito story being an anti-white psy op by the deep state you drooling freak.

"muh deep state psy op about random stacy" see this is why you're a dumb fucking cuck and a coper. you can't pretend to be highiq believing some simple shit like a missing teen whore without sperging out about "muh conspiracy" you have to be mentally crippled to be such a fucking tool might as well call ER a kike controlled machine you fucking dipshit cuck faggot GrAYcel so don't deflect and save us of your "poor me exonerating myself" :what: like your mental capabilities is literally a fucking joke. you're such a fucking fag that you have to post this on a thread mocking the death of a whore even when its politically unrelated, without the thread itself discussing the effects on politics or race. this is how much of an insecure retarded fag you are and this is why you keep coping and seething on every reply possible :what:

Last edited:
Nothing new to say here, except it's in the normie world now. Normies killing each other.

making shit up like your pathetic asspull cope about ethnics crying that she got attention when the only people who were crying were fucking foids who couldn't accept that a foid dated down.

your lowiq projecting is just soy as fuck because you can't prove shit. just trying to find a way lashing on ethnicels like the typical racepill coper/larpfag even when it comes to whores who literally abused a white male :lul::lul::lul: I know faggot larpers like you when I spot them. jeez youre such a fucking cuck :feelsugh:

"muh deep state psy op about random stacy" see this is why you're a dumb fucking cuck and a coper. you can't pretend to be highiq believing some simple shit like a missing teen whore without sperging out about "muh conspiracy" you have to be mentally crippled to be such a fucking tool might as well call ER a kike controlled machine you fucking dipshit cuck faggot GrAYcel so don't deflect and save us of your "poor me exonerating myself" :what: like your mental capabilities is literally a fucking joke. you're such a fucking fag that you have to post this on a thread mocking the death of a whore even when its politically unrelated, without the thread itself discussing the effects on politics or race. this is how much of an insecure retarded fag you are and this is why you keep coping and seething on every reply possible :what:
alright you fucktard. since you insist on keeping this up now I have to expose you for the brainless faggot you are. https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&url=...ved=0CAsQjhxqFwoTCNCNn-jMkPcCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD again. were you living under a fucking rock when this happened? I'm not lahing on ethnic cels I'm lashing on sjw's. your just butthurt I called out their anti-white shit. you sound like a faggot sjw larper andd your feminine psoting style is sus af. what male says "uuggghhh" like a god damn foid? tell me why some random whore going missing would be icked up and promoted by the entire global media for no fucking reason? your actually arguing with a straigh face that its just a random even t that this case was blown up in the global media just because? of all the missing perosn cases this one random case just happened to be given global attention for no particular reason at all? just stop you little zoomer faggot your embarrassing yourself. I fucking hate teenagers.

alright you fucktard. since you insist on keeping this up now I have to expose you for the brainless faggot you are. https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&url=https://www.newsweek.com/joy-reid-gabby-petito-case-missing-white-woman-syndrome-1631133&psig=AOvVaw0ZyAz0d0wziXBYtozNMFT9&ust=1649924209833000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjhxqFwoTCNCNn-jMkPcCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD again. were you living under a fucking rock when this happened? I'm not lahing on ethnic cels I'm lashing on sjw's. your just butthurt I called out their anti-white shit. you sound like a faggot sjw larper andd your feminine psoting style is sus af. what male says "uuggghhh" like a god damn foid? tell me why some random whore going missing would be icked up and promoted by the entire global media for no fucking reason? your actually arguing with a straigh face that its just a random even t that this case was blown up in the global media just because? of all the missing perosn cases this one random case just happened to be given global attention for no particular reason at all? just stop you little zoomer faggot your embarrassing yourself. I fucking hate teenagers.
props for showing that sjws are fucktards like you but you're still nitpicking like a faggot doesn't make you right

View: https://youtu.be/NTe7QmufcyE

the majority of media reaction was that laudnrie should be burnt at stake and being sympathetic with the whore so I don't care about how much you want to exonerate yourself out of the bullshit you spewed :what:
[UWSL]I will only laugh at you until you literally an hero yourself you retarded fag [/UWSL]:what:

"zoomer faggot" just how old are you? with that "muh conspiracy" retarded shit you are definitely a teencel :feelskek:

"why it got global attention" because it was a stacy dating down with a normie and it's another case of "patriarchal madness" thats how most normies view it while you're here pretending that you know more about normies and what they think :feelsugh: maybe because you are one :feelsugh:

"muh conspiracy" you dumb fucking nigger what part of Idc about your larpfag opinion you still cannot get? :feelskek: like Im literally just laughing at a foid being choked to death, while you're here seething about muh anti white ppl :lul::lul::lul: like literally some cuck behavior :feelsugh:

Last edited:
props for showing that sjws are fucktards like you but you're still nitpicking like a faggot doesn't make you right

View: https://youtu.be/NTe7QmufcyE

the majority of media reaction was that laudnrie should be burnt at stake and being sympathetic with the whore so I don't care about how much you want to exonerate yourself out of the bullshit you spewed :what:
[UWSL]I will only laugh at you until you literally an hero yourself you retarded fag [/UWSL]:what:

"zoomer faggot" just how old are you? with that "muh conspiracy" retarded shit you are definitely a teencel :feelskek:

"why it got global attention" because it was a stacy dating down with a normie and it's another case of "patriarchal madness" thats how most normies view it while you're here pretending that you know more about normies and what they think :feelsugh: maybe because you are one :feelsugh:

"muh conspiracy" you dumb fucking nigger what part of Idc about your larpfag opinion you still cannot get? :feelskek: like Im literally just laughing at a foid being choked to death, while you're here seething about muh anti white ppl :lul::lul::lul: like literally some cuck behavior :feelsugh:

the media coverage was a mix of general feminist shit and anti-white shit. the fake story served both. there's nothing to exonerate I'm right it was a psy op your just too low IQ to see the obvious even when all the signs scream it. you think there aren't other cases of staceys dating dumb fuck normies or normies killing them after being treated like shit. there is no way in fuck this case was random, it was a psy op 100%. "hurr durr i don't care about your opinion" then why have you been spazzing out for an hour straight you fag? lol at your pathetic ass. again, your posting style screams female or feminine brained individual. your more likely to be the larper and projecting hard. eat shit.

"hurr durr i don't care about your opinion" then why have you been spazzing out for an hour straight you fag? lol at your pathetic ass. again, your posting style screams female or feminine brained individual. your more likely to be the larper and projecting hard. eat shit.
Nigger you really think anyone is here to take you literally word for word I literally only picked up on some headwords and I spent very low effort just insulting you I still sound smarter than your very lowiq conspiracy shit :lul:
I am only here to laugh at a foid being choked but then you became the main subject with your cope rituals :feelsugh:
you think there aren't other cases of staceys dating dumb fuck normies or normies killing them after being treated like shit. .
like incel shootings that sjws cry about the most? shut the fuck up graycel :what:

I'm right it was a psy op
this faggot....
Nicholas cage funny 1