Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FYI: Dont spill watER on your carpet

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
split some watER on my carpet near my bed and now my room smells like rotten cabbage or some shit, probably what a toilet's fesikh smells like :feelspuke: and i have no candle to make the smell go away for now :feelsrope::feelsugh:

Probably smells better than @OwariDa 's curry house

I dont get it, do you hotglue your carpet with coom? How much water did you spill for it to smell like that?

I dont get it, do you hotglue your carpet with coom? How much water did you spill for it to smell like that?
i dont coom on my carpet mang, idk i just have a stinky carpet i guess, i only vacuum once in a while :feelskek:

i dont coom on my carpet mang, idk i just have a stinky carpet i guess, i only vacuum once in a while :feelskek:
I get alot of flooding in my room and If its like a full cup of water that spilled I would get a towel or two and pat it dry. If its more water than that then you might need a shop vac to suck it all out. I would also point a fan on it to help dry it up and move the air around, if you have a window you can crack it to help too.

I get alot of flooding in my room and If its like a full cup of water that spilled I would get a towel or two and pat it dry. If its more water than that then you might need a shop vac to suck it all out. I would also point a fan on it to help dry it up and move the air around, if you have a window you can crack it to help too.
naw, i like the cabbage smell tbh, gives me kekfuel when my mom walks in my room to ask me why it stinks in here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: