Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fuxking nose

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
Fuxking nose, please just why can’t I have a normal nose?! I don’t remember the last time I smiled in public, I am afraid to do that because my nose splats cross my face it’s very disgusting and it already looks like a clown nose. And I can’t do a rhinoplasty because I have acne…

wtf ive never heard of this, why
They don’t allow you to undergo the surgery if you have acne because it might have some consequences and because of something else I don’t remember… I read about that not too long ago but I forgot

I have a big fat nose and ive been told that nothing can be done because i have a thick skin.

Wait what?
I have a big fat nose and ive been told that nothing can be done because i have a thick skin.
What do you mean nothing can be done and what do you mean by thick skin?

Wait what?

Thick skin on nose which makes it fat and big. They told me that nose skin cannot be thinned.

Thick skin on nose which makes it fat and big. They told me that nose skin cannot be thinned.
Bulbous nose tip or the structure of the skin? I don’t understand

Wait what?

I wouldnt reccomend you a nosejob, I had a birth defect i was trying to fix it looked like a jew nose it was like a triangle in the middle, The surgeon reshaped it until it collapsed on one side a while later, Since then id have pain problems and tons of medicine to try and cope with the pain.

The nose? Ive been called ugly, Arab, Foreigner, jew, N word, All the names in the book, People have even tried speaking english with me in my own country because they thought i was a foreigner.

Fuxking nose, please just why can’t I have a normal nose?! I don’t remember the last time I smiled in public, I am afraid to do that because my nose splats cross my face it’s very disgusting and it already looks like a clown nose. And I can’t do a rhinoplasty because I have acne…
Same, my noise is fucking big mang

I wouldnt reccomend you a nosejob, I had a birth defect i was trying to fix it looked like a jew nose it was like a triangle in the middle, The surgeon reshaped it until it collapsed on one side a while later, Since then id have pain problems and tons of medicine to try and cope with the pain.

The nose? Ive been called ugly, Arab, Foreigner, jew, N word, All the names in the book, People have even tried speaking english with me in my own country because they thought i was a foreigner.
Very brutal. But if I don't get a nose job I will kill myself eventually. This cancerous bulb is killing me on the inside. I am not even talking about attracting women jfl I am disgusting, I am talking about day to day life. I want to stop wearing hoodies and finally be able to at least walk like a human being. I guess my fucxing parents thought otherwise when they decided to make me

Bulbous nose tip or the structure of the skin? I don’t understand
Skin itself. I dont know if this is real but people online told me surgery would only make it feminine looking as it would have way too much skin if they made the bone smaller.

This is a reason also, i have tons of unfixable problems and no money, to risk complications.

Skin itself. I dont know if this is real but people online told me surgery would only make it feminine looking as it would have way too much skin if they made the bone smaller.

This is a reason also, i have tons of unfixable problems and no money, to risk complications.
If the problem is skin itself then there definitely are operations that fix this problem by removing excess skin or something like that… maybe we are talking about different things, whatever…

I have a repulsive nose as well. It only makes my side profile even more subhuman. It's a gigantic bulbous nose that looks absolutely horrific and it is much too large for my face or my other facial features. I am scared of surgerymaxxing or getting a rhinoplasty because I don't trust those surgeons. I can't even trust the people at the barber to give me a good haircut so why should I trust some people to reshape my nose. With my shitty luck the surgery would be botched horribly and I would end up looking 10x worse than before probably.

If the problem is skin itself then there definitely are operations that fix this problem by removing excess skin or something like that… maybe we are talking about different things, whatever…
And risk nerve damage, Its over bro, Ive been down this path, If you do a nosejob you will have tons of complications worse than your nose looks, I would just accept my nose if i could go back because the pain problems are super fucking painful and constant 24/7.

Ive lived almost 3 years with this pain now and there is no easy way out.

Surgeons refuse to fix it, They keep saying its too risky. In my opinion they should find a top surgeon to fix this mess but they refuse to do that so im basically stuck with no money to fix it either.

A collapsed side is fixable, They just wont do it.

Last edited:
I am not scared of surgeries and by the way you mogg me by going to a barbershop I don’t do that, the last (9 months ago) time when I was getting a haircut I got disgusted by my bloated face and huge nose and it really messed with my mental health…

I am not scared of surgeries and by the way you mogg me by going to a barbershop I don’t do that, the last (9 months ago) time when I was getting a haircut I got disgusted by my bloated face and huge nose and it really messed with my mental health…
Dont do surgeries, Find some good videogames or copes instead.

People are cruel for not accepting us for how we are, We cant help how we are born.

Dont risk nerve damage or open wounds in the nose, Plus you run the risk of looking like michael jackson.

My nose still looks like a nose, It just looks fucked from one side now or on camera it has a dent that is fairly visible, That is the side is has pain in because its collapsed.

Last edited:
I also have a post acne scar on it, looks like another smaller bulb. OVER!
I also have acne and acne scars mang, acne looks soo bad on black people, it looks like im a cheetah or some shit mang, it's soo demoralising :cryfeels: