Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Future Philippines maxxers, don't end up like this guy

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major

She obviously is a former bar girl and will suck this brocel dry both financially and emotionally.

cc @Incline

Every SEAfoid is trying to scam tourists and they see all geomaxxers as potential targets. The key is to string them along and make them believe you're a naive gullible sexpat that will go along with everything they want but you actually have no intention of doing so

Every SEAfoid is trying to scam tourists and they see all geomaxxers as potential targets. The key is to string them along and make them believe you're a naive gullible sexpat that will go along with everything they want but you actually have no intention of doing so

That half-sister would be here if male

She obviously is a former bar girl and will suck this brocel dry both financially and emotionally.

cc @Incline
When viewers of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way meet Brandan and Mary, both 23, the duo have been maintaining an entirely virtual relationship for two years

And ofc she has tattoos

Pump and dump only

That faggot is not my brother

the zoomer desperation is real

cc @Incline
I know

I wont spend a single $ on this hoes in Philippines.

Philippinemaxxing is rificulous unless you are a criminal or over 70.
Interacting with those 70iq annoying creatures in a hot humid slum just for a pussy

Interacting with those 70iq annoying creatures in a hot humid slum just for a pussy
Yes and the Philippines is infested with trans. The Philippines is a shithole.

It's ovER for geomaxxers

:yes::yes::yes:
It's preferable to stay alone or manage to find a fat as fuck woman from here than going for these jungle gooks

Bar girls are basically prostitutes, right?

Bar girls are basically prostitutes, right?
In 99% of cases.
She is doing lap dances too

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@i.b.trash.talkin/video/7314311325516074283

She definitively worked in a ladybar where she was dancing half naked. They are usually paid $5 per night to do this.
When a customer calls her number than she has to drink with him and gets a comission for every drink he buys her. But even that is not much money.
The real money is if she leaves the bar with the guy and the guy pays her for sex plus a bar fine.

Tattoos + Lap dance + this behavior = 100% a bar girl.
Her body count must be in the 1000s.
When covid hit she was out of a job and must have tried her luck online. This autistic Brandon was the perfect prey.
He must have seen little to no action back home so when he landed in the Philippines and when she gave him a good ride with her tight asian pussy this must have been enough to make his head spin.

When covid hit she was out of a job and must have tried her luck online. This autistic Brandon was the perfect prey.
He must have seen little to no action back home so when he landed in the Philippines and when she gave him a good ride with her tight asian pussy this must have been enough to make his head spin.
Damn, that's terrifying, even more so because everyone is oblivious to it. I always hated tattoos, tattoos on a girl are always a bad sign. This guy must think he hit the jackpot when in reality he jus went bankrupt.

He did bleach her and the total cost of raising a kid to adulthood in the Philippines is like $20k over eighteen years, compared to $300k in the USA. SEA are so H. Denisovan H. Flores. that some European's genes are prized to skip tens of thousands of years of evolutionary steps.

This guy must think he hit the jackpot
Probably she told him that she only had one or 2 ex bfs :feelskek:
He is living in a total bluepilled fantasy. I hope for him the landing won't be too brutal.
Many SEAmaxxers rope or jump once the money dries out and they realize that they have been tricked.

Probably she told him that she only had one or 2 ex bfs :feelskek:
He is living in a total bluepilled fantasy. I hope for him the landing won't be too brutal.
Many SEAmaxxers rope or jump once the money dries out and they realize that they have been tricked.
What about ItsOver? He took out a three hundred thousand dollar student-loan to "study" abroad and is using it to live frugally with his several SEA concubines.

What do you think will happen to him? A follow-up story a few decades from now would be interesting. I think he'll end up imprisoned and repatriated to the UK for failure to pay debts, that, or have his monetary assets frozen which will force him to change his ways.

Jungle hooks are fucking disgusting. I’d rather fuck an obese white woman and I’m not even a nigger

three hundred thousand dollar student-loan
I doubt he got that much.
What do you think will happen to him?
I think he'll end up imprisoned and repatriated to the UK for failure to pay debts, that, or have his monetary assets frozen which will force him to change his ways.
No money, no honey.
Once he is dry it will indeed be ovER for him. Perhaps he will rope at that point, like many other SEAmaxxing.
One SEAmaxxer jumped from my condo building recently.
I saw another homeless white SEAmaxxer in his 50s one begging me for 2,000 Riel so he could buy a bowl of rice. Brutal!
If ever I fall that low I will rope too.

More proof we live in a society

No money, no honey.
Once he is dry it will indeed be ovER for him. Perhaps he will rope at that point, like many other SEAmaxxing.
One SEAmaxxer jumped from my condo building recently.
Damn.
I saw another homeless white SEAmaxxer in his 50s one begging me for 2,000 Riel so he could buy a bowl of rice. Brutal!
If ever I fall that low I will rope to
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back