Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Future of most men

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
In the coming years there will be a lot of incels, it will be the most incel generation.
What do you think the man will look for if that happens?!

Some things can happen: a drop in birth rates, self-closure on the part of men (in fact this already exists, however, I think it will increase much more).

I remember ruminating on this for awhile, idk if its going to get worse, I think it will stagnate however you are going to have a wider age of incels, right now its mainly 19-25 demographic but I think in a couple decades it will be well spread through 20-40 more evenly.

In the coming years there will be a lot of incels, it will be the most incel generation.

Some things can happen: a drop in birth rates, self-closure on the part of men (in fact this already exists, however, I think it will increase much more).
there's gonna have to be some radical fucking change with all the -cels in the world

I actually think there are a lot more incels than stats says, most incels are in denial.
Because he is in that age-range. It is a fucking desert for a lot more men than one could believe.

It will be over for most non chads and those who are not part of the ellites, so all of our lives will probably get much, much worse, we better start getting used to the idea

it's already happening for more than a decade in many countries except African ones
Worse than that, Africans are very ugly, they are ugly as hell. And they are also very promiscuous, but that doesn't guarantee that there aren't incels there.

I believe that there are just fewer incels (the incels that exist must be disabled) there, precisely because most women do not have access to the internet to choose better men or commit adultery.

It will be over for most non chads and those who are not part of the ellites, so all of our lives will probably get much, much worse, we better start getting used to the idea
Yes, it's better not to create expectations in life, because it can frustrate us.
And even if the opportunity arises, you will be boycotted by another superior man.

The world belongs to women, they are responsible for the calamity that will happen very soon.

Litteraly just look at sud Korea or Japan, that is our future