Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Future male model posts to /r/amiugly

In the 80s this would be the peak of male attractiveness, nowhere near nowadays. Things have changed a lot.
01-James-Hyde-portrait2.jpg

That's a real male model.

JFL at posters on incels.is shitting on this guy's looks.

Within the fuckable / unfuckable duality, which is all what matters, he makes the "fuckable" cut for women.

JFL at "upper eyelid exposure" cope. Whatever makes you feel better, bros.

Within the fuckable / unfuckable duality, which is all what matters, he makes the "fuckable" cut for women.

He looks too skinny and androgynous to register as fuckable for most women. There are guys here who look androgynous who will claim he looks good because they think if women are into that, they'll go for them.

It's about features that universally destroy your looks. Cope is being disagreed with it. He still mogs most of us, tbh.

I went through a few posts and it's just bdd there.

Who is at the peak today then?
Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth for women who like hyper-masculine males. The guy you posted is hyper-masculine but a mixture of masc/fem features is seen as favourable nowadays, even in the example of hyper-masculine phenotypes women prefer the face to be somewhat “pretty” which I wouldn’t ascribe to the guy you posted. Kind of like how Fabio Lanzoni (hyper-masculine phenotype) would be considered the peak of male attractiveness in the 80s but his ultra chiseled face seems kind of dated now, especially compared to say Jared Leto and Leonardo Dicaprio, who are Probably the pinnacle in today’s market despite the fact they have more feminin features than even the two guys I mentioned.

Last edited:
Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth for women who like hyper-masculine males. The guy you posted is hyper-masculine but a mixture of masc/fem features is seen as favourable nowadays, even in the example of hyper-masculine phenotypes women prefer the face to be somewhat “pretty” which I wouldn’t ascribe to the guy you posted. Jared Leto and Leonardo Dicaprio are probably considered even higher up the food chain in today’s market and they have more feminin features than even the two guys I mentioned.

Your argument is one I've heard before but I've never been sold on it. There's a hesitation for people to promote hyper-masculinity now due to feminism so guys who were 7s became 9s. DiCaprio and Leto didn't look bad but I don't see them being sex symbols pre-feminism. Maybe birth control fucked with women's preferences but I think it's more of a compromise and the hyper-masc guys are cucking the modern Chads.

Wether he is a high tier Normie or a ChadLite doesn't really matter. He is nothing but an attention seeking whore if he posts on r/amiugly with those looks.

Your argument is one I've heard before but I've never been sold on it. There's a hesitation for people to promote hyper-masculinity now due to feminism so guys who were 7s became 9s. DiCaprio and Leto didn't look bad but I don't see them being sex symbols pre-feminism. Maybe birth control fucked with women's preferences but I think it's more of a compromise and the hyper-masc guys are cucking the modern Chads.
That’s a common misconception that many men have, caused by conflating the male and female ideal archetype for the perfect male. A good way to gauge this is by looking at movies and thinking about who their target audiences are. When you see the casting choices made in movies targeted at young males (like ‘the fast and furious’) you see hyper-masculine males like Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel who represent the male perspective of a perfect man by appealing to the hyper-masculine fantasy. Many men later mistake this archetype for representing the female perspective of a perfect man as well, but when you look at romantic films that cater to female fantasy instead of male, you see a different type of male archetype represented; Ryan Gosling in ‘the Notebook’ comes to mind. Men often confuse their own incarnation of a ‘perfect man’ to represent the female ideal as well when there are clear distinctions in the emphasis of hyper-masculinity in both paradigms.

Or romantic leads are going to be shown as softer and more attainable. It goes back to STR and LTR types of partners, those guys from the Fast and Furious aren't seen as long-term partners whereas Gosling or Zac Efron are.

Or romantic leads are going to be shown as softer and more attainable. It goes back to STR and LTR types of partners, those guys from the Fast and Furious aren't seen as long-term partners whereas Gosling or Zac Efron are.
Hyper-masculinity may be equally as effective for procuring a ONS, but “attainability” is rarely a sought after commodity in movies which are supposed to appeal to human fantasy. I think women are less likely to imagine themselves settling down with a hyper masculine male.

Hyper-masculinity may be equally as effective for procuring a ONS, but “attainability” is rarely a sought after commodity in movies which are supposed to appeal to human fantasy. I think women are less likely to imagine themselves settling down with a hyper masculine male.

It's more effective in getting a ONS, that's a given. Hollywood's idea of fantasy is different than what fantasy usually means. Yep, women don't see themselves settling down with a hyper masculine male because he has options and doesn't make for a good LTR generally.