Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Future male model posts to /r/amiugly

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-

You can't compete with a pretty boy. That guy mogs all hypermasc males to death.

Normie looking. That upper eyelid exposure destroys him.

This is what mentalcels are. Good looking people who are too socially awkward to go out and public, and need online validation.

Inbred Johnny depp. Fag gets tons of validation from braindead art chicks and is just cruising for attention.

Normie looking. That upper eyelid exposure destroys him.

Calling cope on this. I have high standards for ratings, that kid fits the ideal 2018 phenotype. He has flaws but he is high trust with a great bone structure. He's 7.5/10, he could looksmaxx and easily get to an 8

kinda looks like a girl

would make a great trap (dont support fucking traps but he'd be damn convincing)

kinda looks like a girl

would make a great trap (dont support fucking traps but he'd be damn convincing)

A male with harmonious feminine features is unmoggable. They make masculine males basement bound for the rest of their lives.

Male model means almost as little as female model honestly. Not incel but no Chad either.

He's good looking in my opinion but wayyyyyyyyyy too feminine looking, no girl will ever take him seriously.

I mean "he" literally looks like a girl, I'd date him. It would make no difference to me.

01-James-Hyde-portrait2.jpg

That's a real male model.

Classy outfit. May catch some "i'mnotlikeothergirls" if he dress with such tastes daily. Shit tier fwhr tbh

Attention seeking whores.

evxQLo9.jpg

zPCnTUa.jpg

Lents distortion is very legit. 1º pic: normie/high tier normie. 2º pic: incel.

why does he dress like he fucking solves crimes lmao the cringe

He's good looking in my opinion but wayyyyyyyyyy too feminine looking, no girl will ever take him seriously.

I mean "he" literally looks like a girl, I'd date him. It would make no difference to me.

All he has to do is cut his hair and dress like a Chad and he'll be fine. IT-tier advice would work for him because he has GENETICS.

"future male-model" JFL.
He is pretty normie looking, he would look 10x better with short hair.

All he has to do is cut his hair and dress like a Chad and he'll be fine. IT-tier advice would work for him because he has GENETICS.

I mean yeah, I highly doubt this fucker has EVER struggled with girls

Us criticizing his looks is just downright hilarious tbh, we are spit on the street compared to him.

Needs to gymcel as well. But you certainly can make him look Chadlite.

01-James-Hyde-portrait2.jpg

That's a real male model.

Yea, he's a MM but it's about preference. I'd rather be the amiugly poster. I want a face that someone could trust their life savings with. That face is compatible with LTR and one night stands. A mix of masc/fem features is ideal, but IMHO with fem features more prevalent than masc. The chico lachowski revolution is already on the horizon. GL Pretty boys will and do mog everyone. Youth and being a pretty boy is the only thing life is about.
evxQLo9.jpg

zPCnTUa.jpg

Lents distortion is very legit. 1º pic: normie/high tier normie. 2º pic: incel.

Cope that guy mogs every 'incel' whos ever posted their picture. The only 'incel' guy who mogs him would be ORB

Needs to gymcel as well. But you certainly can make him look Chadlite.
That would definitely help a lot too. He could be a mega Chad if he had an aesthetic body.

I have a feeling that he's a framecel

Woah that dude looks a tiny bit like Lachaowski wdf.

He should be a legit Stacy slayer with that face

He looks much better than an average male, but not quite Chad.

Soo? Why dont you suck him off? What are you waiting for?
Jfl at this twink, he already knew he was GL look at the type of pictures he took these arent the bathroom types.

this guy is a fucking attention whore gets me so fucking mad he thinks he looks good that is why he has so many professional pictures of himself stupid fucking fagg

this guy is a fucking attention whore gets me so fucking mad he thinks he looks good that is why he has so many professional pictures of himself stupid fucking fagg

Right? lmao

What type of nigga posts with those pics on r/amiugly, he just wanted validation.

white and tall

slayer

its simple

muh upper eyelid exposure doesnt matter he slays, simple

he's pretty damn gorgeous, wow.. why can't I be him? :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Look at his last pictures compared to his professional 10k thousand dollar professional pics. He looks like shit compared to his professional pics.

Women like men with long hair because they hate baldies.

Holy shit that is a god tier maxilla. Nice zygomatic bones and mandible, too. This guy's a solid Chadlite.

giga cope

i would kill to be that guy..

His face looks like it would be cute on a girl
Obviously it doesn't matter because some girls like that

If he just cut his fucking hair he wouldn't look like a girl. He has a masculine chin and is 6'1, if he really is insecure about looking like a girl he should cut his hair. God he is low IQ as fuck.