Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Future incels talk about their first crush

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_zxt6VzUt0[/video]

is that a guy or a girl lol

Yoyo said:
is that a guy or a girl lol
in the thumbnail the one on left is guy and the one on right is girl lol

lmao, poor little dude. i stopped watching at "i like Jacob but he's not really my type of guy" lol even at that age. god, females are hopeless

edit: decided to watch the rest, this is so fucking sad RIP that kid

pure suifuel.

You can tell they are getting meaningful experience out of this that will help them as they get older.

Meanwhile I've never had a girlfriend and don't have that kind of foundation to build on.

Serpent said:
lmao, poor little dude. i stopped watching at "i like Jacob but he's not really my type of guy" lol even at that age. god, females are hopeless
edit: decided to watch the rest, this is so fucking sad RIP that kid
lol the whole vid is suifuel. She left him after more guys started to like her aka she got more male attention. He calls her but she doesn't pick up the phone and ignores him. You can see it in her face she feels bad for the guy when he says that "your friend told me you don't want me to have your number" and then when the cameraman asked them if they were seeing other people again. Jacob was like "no" and Lily said "yes" just LOL

FUCKING HELL, this is SUIFUEL. It's a microcosm of the whole dating market:

"I don't like you, I just went out with you for a week out of pity, tee hee x. ....I got dumped by a chadling, where are all the good boys?"
vs
"I'll never stop trying to win her over. Oh another rejection....oh well"

3:05 is heartbreaking. It's my life. It's the life I've lived.

LOL@the part where she has other guys interested in her and he has FUCK-ALL. This incel will be posting online in 10 years' time asking why girls don't like him. He will get told to be more confident, meanwhile his childhood experiences have given him NO REASON WHATSOEVER to be confident. This is but ONE of his many rejections; these will shape his view of himself in the pecking order.

It's fucking ovER for sub5 MALES.

We need a solution. This shit can't keep going on one genERation aftER the next. Not even going ER will help. We need something on the scale of a wERld war.

One of us one of us

Someone make this kid an account here. Better to get them started young

Jacob peaked already, lol. He’s an ethnicel beta orbiter at ELEVEN!

_incelinside said:
Someone make this kid an account here. Better to get them started young

Yeah, they should learn the truth early so that they don't succumb into the blue pill like the rest.

I have no words to describe the pain depicted in that video.

"she said that she dont want me to have her number"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pencil neck, glasses, receding chin, overly polite. IT'S OVER.

The thing that pisses me off is that everyone in his life is hiding the truth from him. He will grow up to be angry and resentful because of it.

Something about their accents really pisses me off

This shows that being an incel is a fate you're born into, our suffering starts early.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]wERld war[/font]

[attachment=2529]

Attachments

• 49D7BBBC-2986-4597-9288-FB5B50E98B0E.jpeg
    49D7BBBC-2986-4597-9288-FB5B50E98B0E.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 101
He belongs here. He needs to join us before it's too late and he reaches max depression after receiving his first black pill at old age. He needs to realize its over NOW