Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids tiktok trend songs are all about humiliating non-chads, especially manlets. [+RAGEFUEL]

Kill foids. Behead foids. Roundhouse kick a foid into the concrete.

I pay zero attention

Women think they're fighting the patriarchy and getting revenge on men for this shit. What they're really doing is pushing away the guys who used to be willing to put in effort and provide for a woman, and emboldening tall good looking assholes who know they can get away with treating women like whores. But I guess that's what they want. A depraved animalistic society ruled by survival of the fittest.

Women think they're fighting the patriarchy and getting revenge on men for this shit. What they're really doing is pushing away the guys who used to be willing to put in effort and provide for a woman, and emboldening tall good looking assholes who know they can get away with treating women like whores. But I guess that's what they want. A depraved animalistic society ruled by survival of the fittest.
My problem with it is that women want to steal from us while treating us like shit. We need to screw them over.

FUCK ALL TALLFAGGOTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Water is wet; foids hate manlets. This double edged sword with manlet hate is also spreading the blackpill.

Also

My problem with it is that women want to steal from us while treating us like shit. We need to screw them over.
They cannot survive without our participation and thus hypergamy will always lead to the oppression of men. It's only a matter of time before they try to take our freedom.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
When they talk about hating men they are talking about the tall Chad they were head over heels for. Only for the Chad to pump and dump them and treat them like a piece of meat. 95% of other guys would treat them like gold if they gave them the chance.
But nope they are still manifesting and thinking about that douchey tall Chad who gives zero fucks about them

Song got 16 million views. I fucking hate femoids music taste.

foids tiktok trend songs are all about humiliating non-chads, especially manlets
It's so toxic and brutal i hate normie culture. That's what makes this era the WORST in humanity. The rot is in the hearts and make it just as bad as wars and disease, cause that's as much as a war as it is a disease albeit on the spiritual plane of existence

Oh my god it’s so fucking over

Women LOVE patriarchy, but what we've had in the past few millennia hasn't been patriarchy, it was forced monogamy which is the exact opposite

This is exactly what they want, it makes these psychos excited

Women LOVE patriarchy, but what we've had in the past few millennia hasn't been patriarchy, it was forced monogamy which is the exact opposite
Semantics don't really matter. It was a patriarchy by the 'beta' majority.

Most songs by foids sound like femcel cries.

Based post

Not once have I heard music like this on the street only on tiktok can toilets act all tough lol

Foids have ruined music. It's why we've had the same shitty base heavy pop music for the past 20 years