Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Future currycel ponders move to US

• Thread starter Deleted member 36421
  • Start date
Curries who have the possibility to the West or already migrated are fakecels imo

Don't tell me not a single toilet out of 1 billion curry toilets wouldn't want to date you for a chance at the West

A comment on the thread :
You’ll be fine man !!! People definitely over exaggerate most people won’t care and the only girls that’ll care about your height are maybe on dating apps but those tend to be the shallow ones you rarely find a wife on one and I know for a fact you can find a girl because I have friends your height and they have wives .
Man drank copium as a replacement for breastmilk as kid :feelsahh:
I hate those, even worse than foids in my opinion, just spouting false hope and nonsense :feelsree:

Curries who have the possibility to the West or already migrated are fakecels imo

Don't tell me not a single toilet out of 1 billion curry toilets wouldn't want to date you for a chance at the West
Wait what do you mean? Despite being a backwards shithole he will have more chance in India, surely :dafuckfeels:

Wait what do you mean? Despite being a backwards shithole he will have more chance in India, surely :dafuckfeels:
He thinks every curry out of India somehow has contacts inside india to get a currywaifu ready to marry him to get out of India.
"Date a third world girl that you have to find by some miracle and fly her to you to betabuxx and get divorce raped" theory.

He thinks every curry out of India somehow has contacts inside india to get a currywaifu ready to marry him to get out of India.
If only that were true :feelsbadman:
"Date a third world girl that you have to find by some miracle and fly her to you to betabuxx and get divorce raped" theory.
You curry too brocel ?

Currycel invasion when :feelsLSD::dab:

If he has family in India they will literally find him a girl

Someone tell him to join us here

If only that were true :feelsbadman:

You curry too brocel ?
:feelsohh::feelsahh::feelsaww::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:

No, I don't smell like curry.
I'm an half-arab, half-white SUPERIOR BEING.
Go make me my teeshirts in some factory :feelswhat:

:feelstastyman:

That's setting yourself up to get gigadivorceraped

I've never seen a tall currycel in Canada face any kind of discrimation. Some even slay. But life as a manlet curry is absolutely brutal. Most of the bob vegana and arranged marriage jokes are directed towards them.

I hate those, even worse than foids in my opinion, just spouting false hope and nonsense :feelsree:
he live near a copium factory :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Millions of curry males will invade the West and rape millions of white foids. The White race will disappear soon.
A punishment for spreading feminism everywhere

Last edited:
Millions of curry males will invade the West and rape millions of white foids. The White race will disappear soon.
The currys first have to fight the arabs and nogs already doing that:feelsgah:

lmao no would give a shit about him in curryland kek 5'5 its so over:feelshaha:

@Transcended Trucel look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

The currys first have to fight the arabs and nogs already doing that:feelsgah:
Curries and Niggers are the slaves of Arabs. We conquered and raped them hard.

Berber vs nog

A punishment for spreading feminism everywhere
I love when coping europeans blather about us destroying their society. Not only did they do it to themselves, they actively attempt to spread feminism/globohomo to countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, and so on.

View attachment 510338

I love when coping europeans blather about us destroying their society. Not only did they do it to themselves, they actively attempt to spread feminism/globohomo to countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, and so on.
from which county/conflict is that picture?
these arabs seem to be filled with hate

View attachment 510338

STFU sandnigger subhuman, all arabs would be still living in the stone age if the gulf countries didn't have oil kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

STFU sandnigger subhuman, all arabs would be still living in the stone age if the gulf countries didn't have oil kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That's not true. Dont be disingenious

Nigeria also has plenty of oil yet is a shithole. Meanwhile, Saudi has lower crime than America. :feelsjuice:

In 100 years it comes down to brown people vs black people with the jews cheering like they are in the colosseum

curries, despite their advanced degrees are stupid af