Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Future blackcel: Someone make Brandon Brundidge an account here, he's going to need it

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Fr, I'm not autistic and I get no pussy because I'm not a thug/rapper.

sub5 black + not thugmaxxed + autism = blackcel

@Truckzo do you know him?

If he is surrounded by niggers he'll be shot dead in 5 years.

Blackcels don’t exist. They could just settle for a snow bunny if they wanted to

IMG 20220625 093337

[UWSL]BEYOND OVER FOR THIS NIGGACEL[/UWSL]

Blackcels don’t exist. They could just settle for a snow bunny if they wanted to
Not if sub 5 or autistic. His only hope is to careermaxx and become a beta bux at approximately age 30-40. But he had better get used to beating his meat during his prime years.

Fr, I'm not autistic and I get no pussy because I'm not a thug/rapper.
You are an award winning famed pop singer. In fact, you're the king of pop

I think that glasses at an early age are an ominous sign of future inceldom
I had glasses at 8 years old. It is a sign that one is a steaming pile of genetic trash. In the hunter gatherer era before glasses and contacts, we would literally have been eaten by a lion due to being unable to FUCKING SEE

Take the glassespill

I had glasses at 8 years old. It is a sign that one is a steaming pile of genetic trash. In the hunter gatherer era before glasses and contacts, we would literally have been eaten by a lion due to being unable to FUCKING SEE

Take the glassespill
Good thing humans hunted in packs.

@Truckzo where you at

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back