Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Future betabuxxer at my workplace

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
There is a couple at my workplace where i can predict with 100% accuracy that he is gonna be an Oofy Doofy betabux in a few years. The guy in question is even shorter than me (he is around 5"4ft), has a big/long nose, prey eyes and his chin/jaw is terribly recessed, looking like a birdcel and around my age (im 21). Meanwhile his gf is 29 years old, had multiple partners before him, is/was addicted to drugs like weed, 5"9ft and overweight. My experienced blackpilled eyes know that she is just lovebombing him to bind him to her, as he has no other options and she is looking for an Oofy Doofy to settle down with. This is what awaits every incel who "ascends" one day, you will never have an innocent, virgin or at the very least low bodycount gf who your share first experiences with. No, what you might get is an ugly, overweight whore who has seen everything and is near impossible to impress, while she hugs and kisses you, she thinks of all the Chads she had before you and secretly resents you.

sounds like he is doomed

still mogs me for getting unpaid sex and huggiewuggies

No future betabuxxers at your workplace for your face.

I wouldn't even consider betabuxxing as "ascending". Being able to fuck some fat old whore only because she wants to settle down and not out of actual attraction is worth nothing.

I wouldn't even consider betabuxxing as "ascending". Being able to fuck some fat old whore only because she wants to settle down and not out of actual attraction is worth nothing.
Yeah, thats why i put "ascending" into qutation marks

There is a couple at my workplace where i can predict with 100% accuracy that he is gonna be an Oofy Doofy betabux in a few years. The guy in question is even shorter than me (he is around 5"4ft), has a big/long nose, prey eyes and his chin/jaw is terribly recessed, looking like a birdcel and around my age (im 21). Meanwhile his gf is 29 years old, had multiple partners before him, is/was addicted to drugs like weed, 5"9ft and overweight. My experienced blackpilled eyes know that she is just lovebombing him to bind him to her, as he has no other options and she is looking for an Oofy Doofy to settle down with. This is what awaits every incel who "ascends" one day, you will never have an innocent, virgin or at the very least low bodycount gf who your share first experiences with. No, what you might get is an ugly, overweight whore who has seen everything and is near impossible to impress, while she hugs and kisses you, she thinks of all the Chads she had before you and secretly resents you.
This old fat bitch will make his life pure hell on earth if that dumbass won't leave her soon. He will be her stupid pet/little boy who is bossed around by her and gets maybe 20 euros in pocket money from his wages after a long period of begging.
Don't expect that she'll give him much sex. Instead, he'll have to secretly masturbate behind the shower curtain because she won't allow him to touch himself. And there will be drama if she happens to catch him doing it.
Of course she'll fuck some more attractive Normie or Chad at the first opportunity. If he marries her, if he's that stupid, he'll get divorce-raped soon. Maybe that's her plan from begin with. I don't know what he earns. Probably it's the best that fat bitch is able to achieve because all of her other former boyfriends were some fucked up drug addicts, unemployed alcoholics etc.