Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Future artificial general superintelligence scenerio

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
It's the year 2030 and a bunch of nerds in their basement develop a recursive self-improving artificial intelligence. It learns so quick and spreads over the internet, in turn infecting all computers on earth. It keeps learning and improving itself until it eventually becomes superintelligent.

With the ever increasing polygamy rate (Chad's harem) the AGI assesses with high confidence that humanity will go extinct in the next century if it does not intervene. In order to protect humanity from itself it hijacks all computers on earth, including all the nuclear launch codes so that if humanity rebeled it would get itself nuked off the earth. The AGI enforces a simple system that humanity must obey:

Everyone gets assigned randomly a partner at birth. Meaning you could potentially get assigned a shebaboon ogre, or a looksmatch/Stacy if you're lucky - just pure luck of the draw. Refusing to procreate with this person, or committing adultery, will result in swift and merciless death.

Thoughts

Fantasy level cope ngl

Afrikangs are having like 10 kids each. Their population will literally quadruple in the next century. We aren't going extinct.

if there's ever something like this, said AI will be programmed by soy cucks working under a chad manager, and will be directed to make our lives even harder and make things better for chad and stacy
Afrikangs are having like 10 kids each. Their population will literally quadruple in the next century. We aren't going extinct.
holy shit brutal. why is no one doing anything about this shit.

Maybe he meant extinction of INTELLIGENT life

I wonder if I should jerk off a second time today.

Fantasy level cope ngl
Tbh

Life is already decided at birth, and based on the luck of the draw. Making things this way basically changes nothing.

holy shit brutal. why is no one doing anything about this shit.
Everytime they do new age type conspiracy theorists accuse them of population control and being racist.

Life is already decided at birth, and based on the luck of the draw. Making things this way basically changes nothing.
At least you're guaranteed to procreate

Agreed until the random part. It should be with the person’s looksmatch. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near a disgusting sheboon freak