Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Futarchy and prediction markets as a way to expose lies on inceldom

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Futarchy is a concept where the validity of ideas and projects is not based on personal opinion, but on the amount of money you would bet on their success. It's "putting money where your mouth is" brought to politics. This exposes lies, virtue signaling, self-interest and fake confidence.

This could be applied to inceldom.

For example, if a therapist or an inceltear tells you to "be nice and approach women", you could ask them to bet money publicly on your likelihood of romantic success, and to do the same for a physically attractive man.

Most therapists and inceltears would refuse to put money on your "horse", proving unequivocally their hypocrisy and lack of faith in your likelihood of finding a GF.

Words are really a dime a dozen. When it comes to valuable things such as money or their pussies, all those platitudes fall apart quickly.

Words are really a dime a dozen. When it comes to valuable things such as money or their pussies, all those platitudes fall apart quickly.
This, precisely. A lot of psychology studies now use this kind of monetary incentives to tell apart the truth from the lies and virtue signaling.

This, precisely. A lot of psychology studies now use this kind of monetary incentives to tell apart the truth from the lies and virtue signaling.
From my experience with therapists though, if you confronted one with this theory, they'd just get evasive and tell you "you can't count on what other people would put their money into, it's about you and what you think", or even more likely, get behind a professional facade and say "I can't bet money on anything, I'm your therapist, this is against the rules".

From my experience with therapists though, if you confronted one with this theory, they'd just get evasive and tell you "you can't count on what other people would put their money into, it's about you and what you think", or even more likely, get behind a professional facade and say "I can't bet money on anything, I'm your therapist, this is against the rules".
Most likely they would display a terrified face. "I've found a bigger smart-ass than me, fuck".

:feelskek:

Huh, interesting concept. Never thought of it before. Could come in handy.