Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Further proof that Trannymaxxing is an incels last resort

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u69hkl/comment/i5eox2y/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's really as simple as just sacrificing your dignity to change the games difficulty meter.
Quick google search of "mtf transformation" and you will see nothing but incels. Try to find an instance to a Chad (Requirements: 6' +, Good non-recessed jawline, full head of hair, white or almost white) deciding to turn into a tranny. Trans people are exclusively MtF at this point, and going FtM is entering nightmare mode. Prob where the 41% comes from :feelsaww:

What a fucking retard. :feelsclown:

Nah I've seen a LOT of FtM people, but they're all under 18 and 99% of the time it ends up being a phase. I had a friend a few years back (I'm 17) whom I crushed on; she ended up becoming a tranny FtM for around a year until the phase ended, I don't have contact with her at this point but afaik she's a "genderflux demigirl." All just attention seeking anyways jfl

Nah I've seen a LOT of FtM people, but they're all under 18 and 99% of the time it ends up being a phase. I had a friend a few years back (I'm 17) whom I crushed on; she ended up becoming a tranny FtM for around a year until the phase ended, I don't have contact with her at this point but afaik she's a "genderflux demigirl." All just attention seeking anyways jfl
Cutting your hair and wearing boy clothes as a foid is one thing, but cutting off your tits is another. If she's weak and under 6' like most foids, she is deliberately entering hell mode.

alright I have bimmer plug in hybrid but it is manual gearbox transmission that is why I like trannies!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never use automatic gearbox for faggots (in video game)
You really want to start this day off with a warning, dont you sneir :feelssus:

Cutting your hair and wearing boy clothes as a foid is one thing, but cutting off your tits is another. If she's weak and under 6' like most foids, she is deliberately entering hell mode.
She's 4'11 :feelshaha: idk it's a common thing for kids to be LGBTQ bcuz it's trendy & yeah, even if I felt like a tranny, man or woman I would NEVER transition it just seems like a nightmare like ya said

She's 4'11 :feelshaha: idk it's a common thing for kids to be LGBTQ bcuz it's trendy & yeah, even if I felt like a tranny, man or woman I would NEVER transition it just seems like a nightmare like ya said
This is the problem with foids trying to shut down every incel argument by default. Foids seriously think there are only two genders, Female and Chad. If she really transitioned she is 100% killing herself. Went from prime stacy to roped truecel

Going trans is like taking away a motherboard from a computer

facts. but even the fugliest turbomanlet ftm can get with a foid who wants social justice points, or at worst another troon. roastie privilege never goes away

This is the problem with foids trying to shut down every incel argument by default. Foids seriously think there are only two genders, Female and Chad. If she really transitioned she is 100% killing herself. Went from prime stacy to roped truecel
They don't even get a functional cock either:shock:

What a cuck must you be to go through that and not start hating women?

Trannymaxxing is not an answer, he will never be a foid and deep down he doesnt want it he just copes, If i trannymaxed and saw my reflection in the mirror i would kill myself for sure, i couldnt live with myself to be even more of a freak and to lose last bits of dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back