Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Funny thing about the "Just take a shower and get a haircut" argument

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
The ITcels who use it thereby admit that appearance is by far the most important factor in dating. They claim it can make someone go from an incel to a slayer after all.

However, they only acknowledge this fact when it comes to factors you can change about yourself (such as hygiene, clothing and haircut).

When we mention that other parts of one's appearance (such as jaw, midface and height) are equally, if not more important, these retards suddenly make a 180° turnaround and claim it's all about personality.

Imagine doing such ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify your delusional bluepilled beliefs. Pathetic.

Last edited:
They've never mentioned looks theory

yeah, good clothes, haircuts and makeup are just methods of looksmaxxing aka altering your appearance to seem more attractive
the difference between doing this and completely faking your looks by animating some ultra-realistic chad 3d model using motion tracking (like VTubers do) is only quantitative, not qualitative
ITcels constantly admit the blackpill, they just don't like when we point it out

But by using the shower and haircut argument they imply appearance is important.
I meant they never mention bone structure. They do mention shower and appearance, yes. It has a lot to do with their bluepilled idea of what makes a man good looking, which they think is something that can change.

I never understood the whole, “just take a shower, just lift, just get a haircut” arguments, because those are all forms of looksmaxxing and normies are thereby admitting looks matter. Getting a haircut and getting double jaw surgery are the exact same thing in principle when you think about it

I never understood the whole, “just take a shower, just lift, just get a haircut” arguments, because those are all forms of looksmaxxing and normies are thereby admitting looks matter. Getting a haircut and getting double jaw surgery are the exact same thing in principle when you think about it
Exactly.

I would love to see a response from their side and see how incomprehensible it is.

I would love to see a response from their side and see how incomprehensible it is.
Unfortunately, they're probably not gonna touch this thread.

IT won't touch this.

If you have to take a shower, you're ugly.

The ITcels who use it thereby admit that appearance is by far the most important factor in dating. They claim it can make someone go from an incel to a slayer after all.

However, they only acknowledge this fact when it comes to factors you can change about yourself (such as hygiene, clothing and haircut).

When we mention that other parts of one's appearance (such as jaw, midface and height) are equally, if not more important, these retards suddenly make a 180° turnaround and claim it's all about personality.

Imagine doing such ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify your delusional bluepilled beliefs. Pathetic.
They know we are right and they know that we know they know. It's just a charade at this point to keep as many cucks in line as possible. Like how every one knows the elites are satanic pedophiles, but no one says anything. Simply put, it is an "open secret"

High IQ thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back