Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny thing about pajeets

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
They have so many different groups living rent-free in their minds like Pakis, Chinese, Palestinians, etc., but the only people that care to hate them back are Pakis (their South Asian neighbours) and Canadians (since Jeets are turning their country into a turd-world hellhole). Chinese people for example don’t give a rat’s ass about India. They see America as their rival; viewing poopyland in a similar light would mean dumbing themselves down to its terasubhuman level.

Shitskindians just can’t seem to fathom that they’re non-factors in better people’s lives, or, at the very most, something to be mocked and laughed at. No, Prajeep, nobody is “jealous” of you, nobody looks up to your “sUpEriARiTy”, and certainly no one but yoga-obsessed libtarded SSRI whores desires to set foot in your disgusting homeland. People have better things to worry about than your pathetic ass. I honestly think most folks try to avoid thinking about Jeets, since the mental image of an ugly, cringy curry is just too disgusting to needlessly dwell on.

“VhE aRr AnShiEnT oLdEsT gREAtEsT kULcHa sAaR, Da TrOO ArYEanZ!”:feelstastyman: Cool, nobody cares. Keep it moving Ramesh

Last edited:
IMG 4352

*theme song intensifies*

JFL :feelshaha:
Chinese people for example don’t give a rat’s ass about India
Actually they hate us because we are stealing their women

China and Japan have a far more brutal history with each, yet their Internet wars aren't nearly as serious as Pakistan vs India.

JFL :feelshaha:

You only thing you re stealing is wifi to post on .is

Man I'm glad I'm not indian. I couldn't imagine my race getting hated as much as theirs do

Why do Curries always go on tangents? That's what I want to know.

Summary of something which occurred not so long ago, on an obscure forum:
>Be me
>See thread discussing the concept of "racism"
>See some Curry stating how it's a sign of "low intelligence"
>I explain why "racism" in the more commonly-used normie concept is stupid & why racism has certain amounts of logic to it(recognizing patterns & the such)
>Guy gets triggered so hard he decides to go off on a tangent about saying "how do you define what is White then?" or something along the lines
>I do not fall for bait, and instead just told him -"rakesh"- to not go off on a tangent
>He mentions how I insulted his race.

Confused Donald Trump GIF

as serious as Pakistan vs India.
India vs Pakistan is so Crazy even Polish foids with Indian and Paki husbands were having a proxy war about it :lul:

No mango Indians marry many chinks, even thought out history. And not wifi, I am using 150 mbps 5G here :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

KEK
China and Japan have a far more brutal history with each, yet their Internet wars aren't nearly as serious as Pakistan vs India.
You know, I don't think I've ever really seen one at all.

Never here at least, not sure about elsewhere.

For Whites, Balkans have to be the worst when it comes to this- especially since half the time they're trying to even decide who is White.

India vs Pakistan is so Crazy even Polish foids with Indian and Paki husbands were having a proxy war about it :lul:

Those are just Indians and Pakis larping as white foids.

especially since half the time they're trying to even decide who is White.
Simple, only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites

Those are just Indians and Pakis larping as white foids.
This was from 2006. VERY improbable that curries were going to post on some obscure Polish femcel site out of all places. I don't even think google translate existed back then

Yeah, one example
Man I'm glad I'm not indian. I couldn't imagine my race getting hated as much as theirs do
I've felt with a decent amount of bullshit over the years, mainly from nons(including some mixed) & even a few other Whites concerning my genetic composition, and all sides of it.

This was from 2006. VERY improbable that curries were going to post on some obscure Polish femcel site out of all places. I don't even think google translate existed back then
Never underestimate a pajeet's ability to invade Internet spaces to spread propaganda. Surely you of all people can relate.