Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Funny story about a feminist babysitter I had back when I was a kid.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Honestly completely forgot about this until recently, for some reason this memory just came back to me. This was in early 2009, quite a long time ago. I believe I was 8 years old at this time.

My parents seemed to care more about partying with their co-workers than spending time with me during my early childhood, so throughout the first 10 years of my life, I saw babysitters about the same amount of times as I saw my parents.

Cue this 17 year old feminist babysitter who my parents hired. I had another babysitter who was also a woman who would normally see me, but she was way more chill than the specimen who walked through my front door. She looked like a combination between a stereotypical 2000s emo teenage girl and trailer trash, I don't really know how that was possible, but during this timeframe, I lived out in the boonies in the Midwest, so drugs, I guess?

All she really did was watch TV. For some reason, she also showed me her pepper spray and some jagged brass knuckles type of thing that she had on a keychain. All of a sudden, she went on this tangent about how girls are better than boys and that boys should obey girls. She tried to boss me around and demanded me to grab her shit from the pantry. I have and always had thick skin when it comes to this type of thing, so I said "no" and she threatened to tell my parents that I was misbehaving. I straight up said "I don't care" and grabbed a bag of Flamin' Hot Munchies and locked myself upstairs in my room for the next couple hours to watch 6teen and Total Drama Island.

She did end up telling my parents, but then I told them the real story, along with the other shit that happened, and she was no longer allowed to come over.

Last edited:
I'm...Oh yes.

I'll address it again.

Honestly completely forgot about this until recently, for some reason this memory just came back to me. This was in early 2009, quite a long time ago. I believe I was 8 years old at this time.

My parents seemed to care more about partying with their co-workers than spending time with me during my early childhood, so throughout the first 10 years of my life, I saw babysitters about the same amount of times as I saw my parents.

Cue this 17 year old feminist babysitter who my parents hired. I had another babysitter who was also a woman who would normally see me, but she was way more chill than the specimen who walked through my front door. She looked like a combination between a stereotypical 2000s emo teenage girl and trailer trash, I don't really know how that was possible, but during this timeframe, I lived out in the boonies in the Midwest, so drugs, I guess?

All she really did was watch TV. For some reason, she also showed me her pepper spray and some jagged brass knuckles type of thing that she had on a keychain. All of a sudden, she went on this tangent about how girls are better than boys and that boys should obey girls. She tried to boss me around and demanded me to grab her shit from the pantry. I have and always had thick skin when it comes to this type of thing, so I said "no" and she threatened to tell my parents that I was misbehaving. I straight up said "I don't care" and grabbed a bag of Flamin' Hot Munchies and locked myself upstairs in my room for the next couple hours to watch 6teen and Total Drama Island.

She did end up telling my parents, but then I told them the real story, along with the other shit that happened, and she was no longer allowed to come over.
Any of them who says shit like “boys should obey girls” need to get brutally fucked by incels, they need to learn their place.

Any of them who says shit like “boys should obey girls” need to get brutally fucked by incels, they need to learn their place.
Agreed!

She did end up telling my parents, but then I told them the real story, along with the other shit that happened, and she was no longer allowed to come over
Good thing your parents sided with you. What a bitch.

You make me want pin down a foid and fuck her pussy till it will obey my dick like a slave :ahegao:

Never take verbal shit from smelly hooos