Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL funny situation from my life (brutal driverlicensepill, double destruction of my fragile mind)

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I started driving lessons recently with some old women as my instructor and they are going horribly, the car turns off, I have troubles changing gears, forgetting about turn signals etc
but the biggest embarresmant I expierenced was when on multiple occassions I had troubles with turning off the hand brake, I just couldn't move it and the instructor got angry and started screaming at me that I am not strong enough and should go to the gym because even girls don't have any issues with that
(btw I am going to the gym and I lift weights that i see women lift)
after that lesson I said I don't even want to finish the course and I want my money back and she said that I am talking nonsense and that man without a driver license is not even a man

next lesson in tomorrow, hopefully I will die on my way there, wish me death bros

driverslisencepill is real and brootal

that man without a driver license is not even a man

did she actually say this?

over for my fellow carless cels

I started driving lessons recently with some old women as my instructor and they are going horribly, the car turns off, I have troubles changing gears, forgetting about turn signals etc
but the biggest embarresmant I expierenced was when on multiple occassions I had troubles with turning off the hand brake, I just couldn't move it and the instructor got angry and started screaming at me that I am not strong enough and should go to the gym because even girls don't have any issues with that
(btw I am going to the gym and I lift weights that i see women lift)
after that lesson I said I don't even want to finish the course and I want my money back and she said that I am talking nonsense and that man without a driver license is not even a man

next lesson in tomorrow, hopefully I will die on my way there, wish me death bros
F, man. The same things were said to me during my driving lessions. I also had to use a simulator back then and the cunt just insulted me. I never learned anything in driving school. And my real teacher with the real car then told me that I am physically far too weak, because I suffer from shaking/trembling. And he also insulted me when I couldn't park because I am low IQ (I am mentally retarded when it comes to spatial recognition). I also had shitty reflexes and therefore a bad reaction time. I also always confused left/right. It took me over 80h to complete this shit, I was yelled at constantly and I flinched like a little bitch because I was beaten in school and therefore had that reaction whenever yelling/fast movement happens. This time was a nightmare. Hope you make it through.

Why the fuck would you have a women teach you? Did you not have a choice?

I went out of my way to make sure I had a male instructor

F, man. The same things were said to me during my driving lessions. I also had to use a simulator back then and the cunt just insulted me. I never learned anything in driving school. And my real teacher with the real car then told me that I am physically far too weak, because I suffer from shaking/trembling. And he also insulted me when I couldn't park because I am low IQ (I am mentally retarded when it comes to spatial recognition). I also had shitty reflexes and therefore a bad reaction time. I also always confused left/right. It took me over 80h to complete this shit, I was yelled at constantly and I flinched like a little bitch because I was beaten in school and therefore had that reaction whenever yelling/fast movement happens. This time was a nightmare. Hope you make it through.
this is absolutely brutal and I have similar issues
did you get the driver license in the end?
Why the fuck would you have a women teach you? Did you not have a choice?

I went out of my way to make sure I had a male instructor
I didn't give a fuck about it then, for the past month I've been a walking zombie that can't focus on anything and only smokes weed to forget and cope with reality

Yes. Barely passed. Was a complete fight against all odds. Had to drive through a shitty city and nearly failed because I was too stupid to park. But the examiner was completely elsewhere with his mind. It's extreme trouble, but it's possible to make it. Then my father taught me how to drive again because they teach nothing but shit (e.g. extremely pedantic rules that nobody follows) in school. The simulator was the worst thing.

Yes. Barely passed. Was a complete fight against all odds. Had to drive through a shitty city and nearly failed because I was too stupid to park. But the examiner was completely elsewhere with his mind. It's extreme trouble, but it's possible to make it. Then my father taught me how to drive again because they teach nothing but shit (e.g. extremely pedantic rules that nobody follows) in school. The simulator was the worst thing.
gz bro
btw wha'ts a simulator? is it like a video game?

gz bro
btw wha'ts a simulator? is it like a video game?
Thanks. You sit there in a shitty plastic car, look into a monitor and try to drive through a city - it has a steering wheel, coupling, mirrors and gas and then you see your progress on the monitor.
The kinetics (e.g. how hard you press the coupling/gas) feel nothing like irl, because I wasn't making any progress they even wanted to remove me at first - had to fight with the cunt verbally and became aggressive.
It was so hard in my retard country to even be allowed to enter a real car for driving lessons. And then I learned that the simulator shit felt nothing like a real car and I had to learn the kinetics all over again. Completely retarded and a waste of money.
There is no wonder why the most famous car-piller comes from Germany as well. One minor motoric problem and you are damned to an eternal loop of simulator shit or stuck with a boomer asshole who makes your life a living hell. The theoretical stuff is also nightmarefuel (e.g. there are special laws for everything, for example what you do when you encounter a horse-drawn carriage).

Last edited:
Thanks. You sit there in a shitty plastic car, look into a monitor and try to drive through a city - it has a steering wheel, coupling, mirrors and gas and then you see your progress on the monitor.
The kinetics (e.g. how hard you press the coupling/gas) feel nothing like irl, because I wasn't making any progress they even wanted to remove me at first - had to fight with the cunt verbally and became aggressive.
It was so hard in my retard country to even be allowed to enter a real car for driving lessons. And then I learned that the simulator shit felt nothing like a real car and I had to learn the kinetics all over again. Completely retarded and a waste of money.
There is no wonder why the most famous car-piller comes from Germany as well. One minor motoric problem and you are damned to an eternal loop of simulator shit or stuck with a boomer asshole who makes your life a living hell. The theoretical stuff is also nightmarefuel (e.g. there are special laws for everything, for example what you do when you encounter a house-drawn carriage).
trust me I know how fucking ridicuoulous it is, I live in Poland and we have similar stupid ass rules and old pricks as instructors
furthermore the price of a driver course (30h of driving) is more than my mother makes in a month
every extra hour is ~15 euros, it may not seem like much to you but we earn much less and if you compare wages it's like if you paid 50 euros
then why get a loisance then?
i dont even know I just do what my family tells me to do

That old hag has no right to shout at you. Next time she shouts you shout back. Also this time use the handbrake like a violent fucking animal. You're probably high inhib and do it very gently.
DO NOT QUIT THE CLASS!
I did that my first time 10 years ago. And I fucking regret it like hell. Driving is super important. Even if you wanna cope and don't want girls it helps you just go somewhere by your own like a nature place and be at peace. It gives you a sense of independence and growing up. I'm fucking 30 now and only recently got my license.
Just go through it somehow. Whatever they tell you there is shit anyway. You're gonna need to practice by your own to really learn how to drive.
Also next time that whore opened her headhole to say you're not a real man tell her she's not a real woman for talking like that.

That old hag has no right to shout at you. Next time she shouts you shout back. Also this time use the handbrake like a violent fucking animal. You're probably high inhib and do it very gently.
DO NOT QUIT THE CLASS!
I did that my first time 10 years ago. And I fucking regret it like hell. Driving is super important. Even if you wanna cope and don't want girls it helps you just go somewhere by your own like a nature place and be at peace. It gives you a sense of independence and growing up. I'm fucking 30 now and only recently got my license.
Just go through it somehow. Whatever they tell you there is shit anyway. You're gonna need to practice by your own to really learn how to drive.
Also next time that whore opened her headhole to say you're not a real man tell her she's not a real woman for talking like that.
thanks for kind words man, I won't quit the course cause I'm already halfway through
I won't scream at her cause I am a pussy with no spine

Right, nope. You're paying this bitch to berate you like that? No way, this sounds like a fucking dominatrix, demand your money back for lessons you have not taken yet & find a new instructor. Go auto over manual if possible too, it's easier & manual is a dying trend anyway if they're forcing electric cars on us.

I relate, when I started out driving I would always confuse my turn signals and I would wait too long to turn, not mention my dad would always bark at me if I made the slightest mistake. But I'm starting to gradually improve though.

I didn't give a fuck about it then, for the past month I've been a walking zombie that can't focus on anything and only smokes weed to forget and cope with reality
You get your weed face to face or darkweb?

face to face
Jfl I find this strange how you know someone to buy weed from but can't do driving meanwhile I did the driving part but know no one to buy weed from.

It baffles me how ppl always know a guy, I would of thought most of us would get it from darkweb due to no social connections.

thanks for kind words man, I won't quit the course cause I'm already halfway through
I won't scream at her cause I am a pussy with no spine
No problem bro.
It's gonna feel like shit but just go through it. Don't beat yourself over mistakes, everybody does them. At least a lot of us here are like you. Make as many threads as you want if it makes you feel better, I know how it feels to make a mistake in front of others when you're high inhib.
Also remember you only have to pass once. Just once with a combination of luck and practice and then you're set forever. I failed 5 times and just when I thought it was gonna take 50 times I passed with luck. The test guy was somehow in a good mood in that day and passed a lot of people.