Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Funny normies raging from me spoiling endgame (Don't enter; spoiler)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I took advantage of the bot's automated messages after pinging everyone (the bot instantly deletes ur comment)

fucking mayham

Fucking lol at humans & their incessant need to only consume anything when it is fresh & new, once it's dated it is no longer of relevance? It reminds me of those ppl that won't play a videogame if it is older than 2 years as it apparently sucks now lol.

I don’t even understand why anyone would get so excited for cape shit. Possibly soy has not caused me enough brain damage.

Fucking lol at humans & their incessant need to only consume anything when it is fresh & new, once it's dated it is no longer of relevance? It reminds me of those ppl that won't play a videogame if it is older than 2 years as it apparently sucks now lol.
Modern life has no value whatsoever it's all consume and fast dopamine rushes and no goals

It's their fault for going online near the time of the premiere.

those ppl that won't play a videogame if it is older than 2 years as it apparently sucks now lol.
wait, there are people like that?
Lmao i usually play games like 5 or more years after they come out.
No way i'm gonna spend 60$ on gay jew propaganda
then again i usually just torrent mine

wait, there are people like that?
Lmao i usually play games like 5 or more years after they come out.
No way i'm gonna spend 60$ on gay jew propaganda
then again i usually just torrent mine
They only wanna play mp or need something fresh to talk with their social group about, that or they're graphics whores.

I would understand if they were children but they're adults.
Just flush them.

Modern life has no value whatsoever it's all consume and fast dopamine rushes and no goals

I need a dopamine rush though. Imagine how normal people feel all the time? They enjoy their lives.

Try spoiling with group voice chat message, they can't shut that down. Quickly delete so they don't know what hit them.

Great work, OP.

le filthy frank meme in 2019.