Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funny normie experiment (I'm back)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I requested self ban 11 days ago.
I wanted to normiemax for a full month. I didn't use this forum.
I have cold approached 3 girls and talked to as much people as I could.
I see no improvements in my social status and girls are abnormally disgusted by me.

Now I cancel the experiment. I see no results. I ran out of copium. I feel humiliated by normies. Coping hurts more than the truth.

I'm unironically glad to be back here.

Dude you should go a month atleast. You’re in school. The best time in your life to make friends and approach.

Dude you should go a month atleast. You’re in school. The best time in your life to make friends and approach.
This is the problem. This is what I tried. No matter what I do, everyone sees me as something less, as something you can spot on. Maybe if you're low tier normie you can normiemax but otherwise it's over. These were the worst 11 days I've had in a while

This is the problem. This is what I tried. No matter what I do, everyone sees me as something less, as something you can spot on. Maybe if you're low tier normie you can normiemax but otherwise it's over. These were the worst 11 days I've had in a while
I Bet Ace Ventura GIF

I always had same shit in my life since being around 11 yo. I blame always normies for that. I supposedly have around 130 IQ so that also is why I don't blend with them good. I mean I can work with them or fake some shit but I never have "friendship" with them netheir do I want one with them

I always had same shit in my life since being around 11 yo. I blame always normies for that. I supposedly have around 130 IQ so that also is why I don't blend with them good. I mean I can work with them or fake some shit but I never have "friendship" with them netheir do I want one with them
Fuck.
I also have an IQ around that level

I requested self ban 11 days ago.
I wanted to normiemax for a full month. I didn't use this forum.
I have cold approached 3 girls and talked to as much people as I could.
I see no improvements in my social status and girls are abnormally disgusted by me.

Now I cancel the experiment. I see no results. I ran out of copium. I feel humiliated by normies. Coping hurts more than the truth.

I'm unironically glad to be back here.
How old are you? Maybe there is still hope for you if you do it way longer than 11 days?

How old are you? Maybe there is still hope for you if you do it way longer than 11 days?
15. There is no hope. I tried everything. Best thing I can do to normiemax is to switch schools and move somewhere

Post an audio of you cold approaching a foid?

Post an audio of you cold approaching a foid?
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Hi FBI.
In all seriousness in case you're wondering: I took advice from Hamza and smaller redpill channels despite showering everyday and using mouthwash,also dress nice. Oh well I guess I just need to be myself more next time

Bullshit fake story there's no fucking way you became high inhib in 3 weeks or months or whatever you said earlier (your timeline)

I don't get why that's be the case considering you can just lurk in reddit

Now, if you count approach as DM, really, that's not my criteria so I hope you don't

Bullshit fake story there's no fucking way you became high inhib in 3 weeks or months or whatever you said earlier (your timeline)

I don't get why that's be the case considering you can just lurk in reddit

Now, if you count approach as DM, really, that's not my criteria so I hope you don't
I didn't start becoming high inhib when I first blackpilled. It was before already. Also I asked out irl like I approached them

I didn't start becoming high inhib when I first blackpilled. It was before already. Also I asked out irl like I approached them
I'm guessing you mean low inhib instead of high

That's kinda weird, maybe just to piss them off, this isn't enough evidence for determining larping fakecel but there are scenarios: you can just approach to make them angry and not get a date (because obviously it's all about looks in dating)

15. There is no hope. I tried everything. Best thing I can do to normiemax is to switch schools and move somewhere
What's your height and are you really ugly?

Are there any sport clubs/teams you can join? I know it sound like normies advice but maybe you can try to build a social circle. Start with male friends and maybe you get to know foids indirectly later.

Are there any sport clubs/teams you can join? I know it sound like normies advice but maybe you can try to build a social circle. Start with male friends and maybe you get to know foids indirectly later.
There are none