Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny how Putin went from "le funny quirky Russian man" to Saturday morning cartoon villain for normies

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
-Normies before Ukraine war: "haha Putin rides bear and drinks vodka for breakfast, he was in KGB, so cool and badass, I would have a cup of coffee with him even if I disagree with his politics :soy::soy::soy::soy: Crimea haha where is that the war ended in 2014 dumbass"
-Normies after Ukraine war: "Putin is LITERALLY HITLER for invading Ukraine and everyone who says something slightly positive about Putin is a fascist :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: he is totally like Voldemort or like Commander Cobra guys this is serious"

I am not by any means a pro-Russian shill or a Putin cybervolunteer (I think it's really idiotic to support Russia in this war unless you're Russian or from an ex-Soviet republic with good relations with Russia) but I just find it funny how quickly the opinion of normies change. No wonder the media is so good at manipulating people kek.

Normies are herd animals that follow the crowd and media. They are incapable of independent thought.

I totally forgot abt the Putin riding bear memes until I saw this thread. lol normies r really something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back