Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funny how most men dont know they are cucks

D

DryDick

Officer
★★
14d 15h 47m
I was talking with my aunts husband. They've been married for over 25 years years and have had 2 children together. He got married to my aunt when she was a single mother.
He told me when I was going to get married because I'm almost 30 and I told him it's not worth it to get married here in the west because most women aren't worth it and they're hoes. He told me that when he first met my aunt she straight up told him she didn't like short guys or black guys. He said he kept trying and then one day she told him that "he's different." So eventually she was able to recognize him for the wonderful man he was. In reality it was probably because she ran out of options and noticed he made a lot of money and decided to settle for him.
He's a decent guy but I didn't want to tell him the underlying truth.

Last edited:
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
187d 10h 55m
Are you from Africa or something?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
87d 16h 4m
When I was chadfishing a stacylite told me she got 3 iphones and 1 laptop from her ex boyfriends. One even gave her €2000 before they broke up. I called her a gold digger and she said “I never asked for money. They just gave it to me”:feelskek:

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tragically deformed
★★★★
86d 18h 57m
They don't want to know, good call not saying anything about it.

E

Ehwhatever

Officer
★★★★
44d 10h 37m
Yikes. Can't blame you for holding back. There's a reason we make fun of npcs though. Can't imagine being your uncle in law and feeling good about myself. I genuinely envy his naivety. It's really the best way to get through life

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★
71d 3h 58m
Yikes. Can't blame you for holding back. There's a reason we make fun of npcs though. Can't imagine being your uncle in law and feeling good about myself. I genuinely envy his naivety. It's really the best way to get through life
Fucking this.
Naivety, being completely dumb is probably the easiest way to live.
You're completely brainwashed - can't think by yourself and such.

This may be a highly controversial point of view on this board but honestly I wish I could have stayed unawake and bluepilled. Yes, getting blackpilled means you learn the truth, but at what cost? It literally brought nothing good in my life and it's still insanely hard to handle.
After learning it, you just can't go back to being bluepilled - or it means you weren't truly blackpilled in the first place. It sucks.

D

DryDick

Officer
★★
14d 15h 47m
Fucking this.

This may be a highly controversial point of view on this board but honestly I wish I could have stayed unawake and bluepilled. Yes, getting blackpilled means you learn the truth, but at what cost? It literally brought nothing good in my life and it's still insanely hard to handle.
After learning it, you just can't go back to being bluepilled - or it means you weren't truly blackpilled in the first place. It sucks.

The blackpill does have some benefits. Like you don't waste money or time simping for hoes that would never want you. You also don't get divorced raped like a lot of men do nowadays.

Pareg

Pareg

★★★
71d 3h 58m
The blackpill does have some benefits. Like you don't waste money or time simping for hoes that would never want you. You also don't get divorced raped like a lot of men do nowadays.
That's only if you have the looks to serve as a betabuxx, which is not even the case for many people here.
However there is some truth to what you're saying: being blackpilled leaves no place for doubts.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
209d 8h 5m
Classic case of betabuxxing. Poor sob has no clue? Does he has kids with her? If not dear Lord what a "lucky" guy he is.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
192d 2h 11m
I get that you don't want to upset the fictional foundation of his world, but the truth must be told, no matter how painful.

In reality it was probably because she ran out of options and noticed he made a lot of money and decided to settle for him.
Before he dies, he needs to process and understand this.

D

DryDick

Officer
★★
14d 15h 47m
I get that you don't want to upset the fictional foundation of his world, but the truth must be told, no matter how painful.

Before he dies, he needs to process and understand this.

What's the point? He's either going to hate me for trying to make seem like less of a man or it will make him hate the life he's lived and make his family suffer because of it.
Him and my aunt are very religious and even then have had problems in their marriage for years, with talks of divorce and what not (this is usually the case when the woman doesn't put out, most likely because she doesn't find her husband attractive).
But yeah why would I want to rock the boat?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
192d 2h 11m
What's the point? He's either going to hate me for trying to make seem like less of a man or it will make him hate the life he's lived and make his family suffer because of it.
Him and my aunt are very religious and even then have had problems in their marriage for years, with talks of divorce and what not (this is usually the case when the woman doesn't put out, most likely because she doesn't find her husband attractive).
But yeah why would I want to rock the boat?
I suppose you're right. Best to stick to the principle of never revealing your power level.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
78d 6h 15m
anyone marrying foid who over 20 is a cuck

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
69d 2h 57m
Fucking this.

It's like learning about what was in the basement

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
★★★★★
10d 18h 47m
I'm pretty sure most of them know it, they just try to stay retarded and not think about it

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
84d 6h 45m
Do you think he would be better off alone (forever)?

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
87d 7h 12m
Fucking this.

So you can eventually be divorce raped and cucked by hundreds of chads and Tyrone’s :lul:

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
87d 7h 12m
I was talking with my aunts husband. They've been married for over 25 years years and have had 2 children together. He got married to my aunt when she was a single mother.
He told me when I was going to get married because I'm almost 30 and I told him it's not worth it to get married here in the west because most women aren't worth it and they're hoes. He told me that when he first met my aunt she straight up told him she didn't like short guys or black guys. He said he kept trying and then one day she told him that "he's different." So eventually she was able to recognize him for the wonderful man he was. In reality it was probably because she ran out of options and noticed he made a lot of money and decided to settle for him.
You should just tell him he is a giga cuck :feelspuke:

Pareg

Pareg

★★★
71d 3h 58m
So you can eventually be divorce raped and cucked by hundreds of chads and Tyrone’s :lul:
Never said being bluepilled is a good thing. See, the bluepilled cucks are not even aware they are cucked as they're so stupid and lack self-awareness
It's pathetic, yes, but I wonder if avoiding this (as if being bluepilled also helps getting a foid btw, JFL) and suffering as we do is so much better.

Truth be told, both situations fucking suck. The difference is that we're aware of everything and it causes suffering, while they are not aware - and do not suffer as much (if at all)

B

BarrelStuffer

Veteran
★★★★★
94d 10h 27m
Suicide rate would explode overnight if all men were suddenly blackpilled

Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(Mentalcel KHHV)
★★★★★
41d 1h 47m
He's a perfect example of a betabuxx.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Chad Only
★★★
52d 6h 45m
When I was chadfishing a stacylite told me she got 3 iphones and 1 laptop from her ex boyfriends. One even gave her €2000 before they broke up. I called her a gold digger and she said “I never asked for money. They just gave it to me”:feelskek:
Lol @ Chad's getting away with insulting these hoes and they don't care.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m
A Man shall be nothing but a tool to her .
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★
9d 22h 23m
Most men born to be cucks anyway. Exchanging things aside of looks to get laid is a form of cuckery. From betabuxxing to paying a whore to raping(in the last one you lose freedom and furthemore money).

Pikacel

Pikacel

Officer
★★★
8d 15h 52m
Fucking this.

You’re suffering from bluepill withdrawal, not the blackpill itself. The issue with the bluepill is that it’s a ticking time bomb. You can’t cope away reality forever and you will wake up one day. It’s better to get into the blackpill early and live an easy life than stay bluepilled and get a nuclear blackpill IRL when it’s too late.

Last edited:
Pikacel

Pikacel

Officer
★★★
8d 15h 52m
Most cucks are aware and just cope it away. Like back in school when you’d hear snippets of your ‘friends’ backchatting you in the vicinity yet you’d keep hanging around with them :feelsbadman:

Pareg

Pareg

★★★
71d 3h 58m
You’re suffering from bluepill withdrawal, not the blackpill itself. The issue with the bluepill is that it’s a ticking time bomb. You can’t cope away reality forever and you will wake up one day. It’s better to get into the blackpill early and live an easy life than stay bluepilled and get a nuclear blackpill IRL when it’s too late.
JFL, I'm quite "awake" you know. In fact, I have plans for the future that are directly derived from the knowledge I've gathered from the blackpill.

It's as funny as annoying to see people here saying one is "bluepilled" because the said person speaks "badly" of the blackpill (if what I said can even be interpreted as bad).

More generally:

(1) Some will say that if you are complaining or plain raging, it's because you are suffering from "bluepill withdrawal" :feelsaww:

(2) If you are not speaking violently or anything, people here will perceive you as a bluepilled coper or whatever.

Which would lead me to believe the blackpill is the same as stoicism: to avoid cases (1) and (2), you should just being neutral to your situation, and even shut up about it.

You can be very well aware of how things are, without being able to escape it. If you have copes, good, if you don't, rope.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

lost years spent in rotten room
★★★★★
11d 6h 49m
they dont know because it is called CULTURE nowadays :feelshaha:

andinocel

andinocel

Legend
★★★★★
25d 2h 50m
Most men don't know they're cucks because they're conditioned to believe that its the "right thing to do"