Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funny how every thing in this life is controlled and regulated, even how much you can go to the bathroom at work, but access to love/dating isn't.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Go to work from 9 to 5 (+overtime and commute)! Pay your taxes! Pay your bills, rent etc... Otherwise you'll go to jail or at least become homeless and starve. And you'd better respect all the rules or you will be punished. Hurry up, don't spend too much time in the bathroom, that's time theft (but don't worry, we're not going to pay you for the hours worked overtime).

Ohh, you want something in exchange for all your slavery for society? You want to be loved, you want the basic needs of affection and sex to be satisfied? Ohh no, that's not our department, what do we have to do with this? You're free! Your life is so free! Go find love with your freedom! Remember, you are free! Nobody is forcing you to do all that, you decided to do all those things and participate in society! Don't expect anything more in return, you got some money for all that (not my problem it's barely enough to cover the bills so you can survive long enough to slave some more). Don't like the deal? Simple, go live in the woods!

agree 100%. its bullshit. i am unironically trying to start prepping to live in the woods. i need to get away from the city soon.

incels are modern day slaves

agree 100%. its bullshit. i am unironically trying to start prepping to live in the woods. i need to get away from the city soon.
100 years ago it might've still been possible. Nowadays most of the hospitable and easier areas to live in the wilderness are either part of civilization already or have been ecologically devastated.
It's very profitable for the rich for a large portion of the male population to have a hard time getting women. They tend to work more, spend more etc... all to maybe be rewarded with a woman in the future.

100 years ago it might've still been possible. Nowadays most of the hospitable and easier areas to live in the wilderness are either part of civilization already or have been ecologically devastated.
oh yeah, i have read plenty online that unless you get a landowners permission, you will have to move around ALOT because eventually law or others will give you trouble. i am thinking of alaska though, as most of that is pure wilderness.i but i havnt even been on a serious survival trip so thats out of my leauge for now, i dont wanna be killed. but i am trying to research more about it because i am deadset on doing it. there is nothing left for me in society.
good point

oh yeah, i have read plenty online that unless you get a landowners permission, you will have to move around ALOT because eventually law or others will give you trouble. i am thinking of alaska though, as most of that is pure wilderness.i but i havnt even been on a serious survival trip so thats out of my leauge for now, i dont wanna be killed. but i am trying to research more about it because i am deadset on doing it. there is nothing left for me in society.

good point
And that's the thing, Alaska or Siberia, very tough places to live in, but those are the only kind of options left. 100 years ago you might've been able to go to some tropical place, easy to live in and thrive. Now your options are fucking tundra and freezing cold.

And that's the thing, Alaska or Siberia, very tough places to live in, but those are the only kind of options left. 100 years ago you might've been able to go to some tropical place, easy to live in and thrive. Now your options are fucking tundra and freezing cold.
yeah man. alaska is my final choice.... i wanted to live somewhere like oregon or arizona but i hear theres very few private spots. alaska is secluded to where i wont have any fucking retards messing with me. and i could do what i want, and live alone out there.