Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Funny guys don't get girls. Why?

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
This is quite interesting I must say. Mostly, guys who are boring and very serious are the ones that often have a girlfriend. This is something I have recognized at the workplaces I have been working at by studying the men who are in relations. Never guys who are genuinely funny, who smiles alot and laughs or are joking. Why is it like this?

My conclusion is that the average guys who are in relationships are boring as fuck while the funny guy who dares to speak loud and joke about various things, who smiles and shit is the one who is forever single. And those who are funny are the ones who also are ugly and it feels like they are trying to jestermaxx. But it feels like it ends up with the girls not taking a guy like that serious even if they laugh at the jokes and to the things he says. (Well of course good looking funny guys also can get girls but they would get girls even if they would not have been funny)

So how can these boring ass guys who are always careful with what they say end up with relationships? Is it just that they have this "I don't care" attitude which attracts foids? When I see guys sitting with girls in a date the guy looks like stoneface and the girl takes him more serious it seems.

Last edited:
OR BETTER YET STOP GIVING OURSELVES A HEADACHE ANALYZING WHORES RETARDED BEHAVIOR AND FUCKING SLAVE THEM ALL

FUCK SIMPS AND CUCKS STOP GETTING IN OUR OWN FUCKING WAY SHOULD GET BLOWN UP BY HE ISU-152-1 TANK BULLETS AND DIPPED IN VOLCANIC ACID :lasereyes:

Because of the halo effect and not wanting to attract potential subhumans by giving them positive reinforcement; a bad joke from a Chad is infinitely more funny than a good one from a 5'7 ugly manlet, because of how they interpret it based on physical traits and how they tend to ascribe more positive characteristics to an attractive appearance... :feelsjuice:

Another reason why jestermaxxing as a cope is quickly disappearing. :feelsclown:

The boring guys are probably just more attractive and at least somewhat social. I noticed that often the "funny" guy use jestering to make up with their lack of attractiveness, which never works.

Chad can be a literally clown and still get infinite pussy this thread is cope

The boring guys are probably just more attractive and at least somewhat social. I noticed that often the "funny" guy use jestering to make up with their lack of attractiveness, which never works.
But the boring guys are freaking average looking men...

the guys that you see are only serious when their in public behind they probably goofy asf with their gf

Chad being funny: Foids love his jokes

Sub 5 man being funny: Creepy and offensive

FUCK SIMPS AND CUCKS STOP GETTING IN OUR OWN FUCKING WAY SHOULD GET BLOWN UP BY HE ISU-152-1 TANK BULLETS AND DIPPED IN VOLCANIC ACID :lasereyes:
STOP MIMICKING @Sneir'S PERSONA, YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO THAT LEVEL OF GREATNESS :feelswhat: (IN VIDEO GAME)

holes don't want humor. they want to be beaten and battered by an attractive man.

This wouldn't work if guy is very ugly. I mean being serious and boring.

What really matters is how you look though. Water is wet, yeah.

because being serious and dangerous is attractive to foids. jesters only joke to diffuse situations or disarm/neutralize an opponent so they don't get killed to death. laughing is a coping mechanism that releases tension and humor is a stress response. life is brutal and women like alphas

You are funny to a woman because you are physically attractive, not the other way around.
By funny i mean the "laugh with" funny and not "laugh at" funny.

because being serious and dangerous is attractive to foids. jesters only joke to diffuse situations or disarm/neutralize an opponent so they don't get killed to death. laughing is a coping mechanism that releases tension and humor is a stress response. life is brutal and women like alphas

probably because personality doesn't matter, only looks do