Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity funny foid hypocrisy in movie Titanic

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I know I know this movie is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: nonsense. But I like watching these old movies through black pill eyes mostly just to analyze pop culture. There's one scene that interests me. Rose spends one night partying with pretty boy Jack all night. She comes back sweaty and ragged leaving much to her husbands imagination. When he makes it clear to her that this behavior won't be tolerated she goes on a spoiled teenage girl rant about how she can do what she wants. Understandably he flips his shit and tosses the table and dishes around demanding that she will honor him. This reaction on his part is understandable. He showers her with wealth and an extravagant standard of living given the time period. So I think it's fair that in return he expects her to act like a faithful wife. But noooooo...of course normies have to present it as him being a controlling evil woman hater :feelsseriously:.

But it interests me to imagine what if the situation was reversed. What if instead the guy used his wealth and good looks (yes her fiancé is 10/10 chad but she can't be satisfied with this :feelsUgh:) in order to score with a bunch of becky foids staying in steerage:ahegao:. How would he be portrayed? Would we see Rose as the bad girl for being mad at him and not letting him be free or whatever lol. Or course not. Foid audience would see him as the bad guy for not realizing how great she is :feelsclown: The hypocrisy is amazing to watch.

She didnt care for him one bit, her family went bankrupt and they were forcing her to marry the rich chad. Rose didnt know Cal at all. She was already used to rich life and this was her spoiled rebellious act to whore around freely with the pretty boy.

Ignoring that Billy Zane is also an tall Chad most blackpilling part is when Rose says "i rather be his whore than your wife" Thats brutal and depicts what every women think about bettabuxxer vs chad.

True. Watching these bluepilled movies from a blackpilled perspective is fun tho haha. Glad leo dicaprio died freezing in the water trying to save his foid

I remembered once my mom was watching a show in which an ugly foid said we women are as strong as men then she said actually we women are more stronger than men. It literally enraged me and also gave me some giggles. The amount of manipulation and lie they penetrate in the foids brain via their trashy shows is inconceivable.

She didnt care for him one bit, her family went bankrupt and they were forcing her to marry the rich chad. Rose didnt know Cal at all. She was already used to rich life and this was her spoiled rebellious act to whore around freely with the pretty boy.

Ignoring that Billy Zane is also an tall Chad most blackpilling part is when Rose says "i rather be his whore than your wife" Thats brutal and depicts what every women think about bettabuxxer vs chad.
yes this one line about being his whore is absolutely mental that she and jack are considered the "heroes" of the movie, it is insane that the film is centred around them after she has literally outed herself as a whore, and fucked him over, then expects the husband to what somehow take it like a chump and do nothing to her in retaliation, its an insane premise.

i have redone the movie title tracks lyrics to fit this

Every chad in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I must whore on

Far across the distance
And blackpilled between us
chad has come to show i whore on

herr, derr, whorever you are
I believe that the blackpilll does go on
Once more, you open my legs
And you're here in my heart
And my whoredom will go on and on

chad can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never betabux 'til he's gone

yes this one line about being his whore is absolutely mental that she and jack are considered the "heroes" of the movie, it is insane that the film is centred around them after she has literally outed herself as a whore, and fucked him over, then expects the husband to what somehow take it like a chump and do nothing to her in retaliation, its an insane premise.

Every chad in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I must whore on

Far across the distance
And blackpilled between us
chad has come to show i whore on

herr, derr, whorever you are
I believe that the blackpilll does go on
Once more, you open my legs
And you're here in my heart
And my whoredom will go on and on

chad can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never betabux 'til he's gone
:lul::lul: Thanks man, the song made me laugh out loud.

:lul::lul: Thanks man, the song made me laugh out loud.
nice lol
if i fail as a reborne again web developer i know i can fall back on my ability to write songs

Play this with some emotional violin strings in the background and you can make women tear up, acknowledging the truths. 20 seconds later they would wipe the tears off and would scream how misogynistic this song is because it made them cry.

She didnt care for him one bit, her family went bankrupt and they were forcing her to marry the rich chad. Rose didnt know Cal at all.
She still made the choice to get engaged to him. Nobody 'forced' her to do that. There were a LOT of poor families having economic problems around that time, she could've made clear she wasn't interested so he could've found another woman who would've been a loyal wife.

Rose was worse than a whore - she sold the promise of sex and enjoyed the wealth but then didn't deliver the sex.

Mlady is empowered

It was such a loved film because of foids being in love with it. I noticed that if a oice of entertainment has a big female fanbase. It will instantly do commercially well.