Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funny face = nobody takes you seriously

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
My face is perfect for jestermax, I just can make others laugh about me.
What do you mean about a funny face?

i usually do the same. i jestermaxx to the point where i will litreally humiliate me and be a part of joke. i need to stop this . this will fuck you up more in long run.

i usually do the same. i jestermaxx to the point where i will litreally humiliate me and be a part of joke. i need to stop this . this will fuck you up more in long run.
How do you explain this behavior?

I learned not to do this at the age of 12

youre trying to fit in and play the normie game,well news 4 you bro,its futile,you wont get pussy,you wont get threated better,so stop humilliating yourself,ive been trough that at 13 yo and after that i learnt my lesson

My face is perfect for jestermax, I just can make others laugh about me.
What do you mean about a funny face?
*Ugly face = nobody takes you seriously

FTFY

My face is like the only thing I like about myself, even then my chin is weak which is why I dont shave my beard

Still better then curryface