Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny experience on a discord server

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There was this discord server I joined owned by a bald Asian faggot who was pretending to be volcel. (Jfl) The discord server was for venting. I decided to share my experiences being an ugly virgin reject seeing as how I was desperate for any validation and didn't know about incel spaces. Immediately a mod removes my post and tells me that "don't be mysognisistic." I ask how tf I was being mysognisistic and they tell me that I was acting entitled to women which is problematic. :lul:

Meanwhile there's another foid on this discord server saying how much she hates men and bragging about all the abortions she got! I Point out the hypocrisy and I immediately get banned. JFL JFL

Discord is cucked and filled with simps

it seems a lot of discords are like going into a random dive bar

heath ledger joker GIF

That wasn't an incel, that was a redditor

There was this discord server I joined owned by a bald Asian faggot who was pretending to be volcel. (Jfl) The discord server was for venting. I decided to share my experiences being an ugly virgin reject seeing as how I was desperate for any validation and didn't know about incel spaces. Immediately a mod removes my post and tells me that "don't be mysognisistic." I ask how tf I was being mysognisistic and they tell me that I was acting entitled to women which is problematic. :lul:

Meanwhile there's another foid on this discord server saying how much she hates men and bragging about all the abortions she got! I Point out the hypocrisy and I immediately get banned. JFL JFL
According to the Asian faggot, if you are struggling to find love then that means you are a "misogynist" :feelstastyman:

I would've immediately spammed asian women getting brutally tortured gore gifs

Cucked mods micromanaging a space designed for people to vent their frustrations. Many such cases