Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funnily, redpill is the most misogynist pill

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
They theorize that women have absolutely no thought process of their own and that a skillful enough man can manipulate them into doing anything. Blackpilled theory agrees that women have a their own internal criteria and thought process for evaluating men. This is why redpill is goes into the "ironically based" territory.

Blackpill is also more bluepilled in the term of expecting women to like us and be attracted to us (seeking woman's approval) while most redpillers are about controlling women and dont care for feelings just results. They do have their own share of simping though.

Blackpill is also more bluepilled in the term of expecting women to like us and be attracted to us (seeking woman's approval) while most redpillers are about controlling women and dont care for feelings just results. They do have their own share of simping though.
Black pill can't control women?

Indeed. The pills aren't on a linear scale but each share some similarities with each other (both blue and red emphasise behavior, for instance).

Black pill can't control women?
Cant, no matter what you do you cant make a woman be attracted to an ugly guy. You hear here often "I dont want to betabuxx because she woundnt be attracted to me" "i dont want to arrange marriage because she wouldnt be attracted to me" Disclaimer i dont promote betabuxxing.

I honestly loathe redpill more than bluepill nowadays. At least bluepill won't trick you into doing embarrassing "game". Bluepill agrees that attraction has to happen by itself to be real, which is correct.

Both of the red and blue pills are based on behavior. Women will love you because of your behavior. Just be nice, gentleman, romantic, alpha, dominant, hold frame etc It becomes misogynist because their behavior doesn't lead to any results so they become angry and abusive to women. They can't understand that the female sexual romantic attraction is to looks not behavior.

Black pill is based on looks because simply your looks determine your behavior. You can't be a dominant alpha when you are ugly short subhuman. Your looks is your game. Your looks manipulate women and submissive them to sleep with you on bed. Women will love you because of your looks. They love your looks not you. You are nothing more than a material to them. After testing your looks, women will stay with you or leave because of your status and money not because of your behavior.
Black pill states that women can't love us as persons but they love our looks, money and status. Red pill states that women love our masculine behavior like be alpha, dominant etc Blue pill states that women love our gentle behavior, be nice, gentleman, romantic etc in any case women will never love you as you are but something you have or you do.

Blackpill is also more bluepilled in the term of expecting women to like us and be attracted to us
Except that is literally not the black pill, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Except that is literally not the black pill, I don't even know what you're talking about.
Women doesnt WANT to have sex with ugly guys she isnt ATTRACTED to them because she has better options because of pussy inflation. Isnt this a definition of blackpill? Correct me if im wrong.

Women doesnt WANT to have sex with ugly guys she isnt ATTRACTED to them because she has better options because of pussy inflation. Isnt this a definition of blackpill? Correct me if im wrong.
Stop being disingenuous and pretending like you don't know what part I'm disagreeing with.

YOU SAID:
Blackpill is also more bluepilled in the term of expecting women to like us and be attracted to us (seeking woman's approval)
1. THE BLACK PILL HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT EXPECTING WOMEN TO LIKE US OR BE ATTRACTED TO US

2. THE BLACK PILL HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT SEEKING WOMEN'S APPROVAL

That's you projecting WHAT YOU WANT onto the black pill

Stop being disingenuous and pretending like you don't know what part I'm disagreeing with.

YOU SAID:

1. THE BLACK PILL HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT EXPECTING WOMEN TO LIKE US OR
BE ATTRACTED TO US

2. THE BLACK PILL HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT SEEKING WOMEN'S APPROVAL

That's you projecting WHAT YOU WANT onto the black pill
Yeah youre right, want and expectations are individual thing, i draw an conclusion based on some individuals, blackpill isnt an movement or a hivemind and as such it doesnt have demands or wishes so to speak. I personally i dont care much for a girl to like or be attracted to me, respect and loyalty would be my choice in an fantasy world.

They theorize that women have absolutely no thought process of their own and that a skillful enough man can manipulate them into doing anything. Blackpilled theory agrees that women have a their own internal criteria and thought process for evaluating men. This is why redpill is goes into the "ironically based" territory.
Yes but redpillers aren't chased as blackpillers are because the blackpill debunks any attempt of Marxist equality between sexes.