Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funniest youtuber

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-

Caging hard at this low inhib god

without clicking, i feel like this is some normalfag shit

maxresdefault.jpg

Never seen him before

I prefer Jacob Baugh (R.I.P)

This is what happens when you spend your entire life in your mum's basement, Trueceldom drove him to insanity and death in the end. He was funny though :feelskek: :feelskek: @Damo the incel

didn't find it very funny tbh

This is what happens when you spend your entire life in your mum's basement, Trueceldom drove him to insanity and death in the end. He was funny though :feelskek: :feelskek: @Damo the incel

Poor ol Baugh one of a kind, how did he even die?

Poor ol Baugh one of a kind, how did he even die?
I think it might have been Colon cancer, he made a video ages years ago where he was describing (in his own crazy, Mentalcel way) the iodine fluid they make you drink for the CT scan when they were checking for it. This is it:

Apparently his mum found him dead in the chair, and banned his dad's side of the family from the funeral. A Truecel icon who spent his entire life in his mum's basement.

His family member posted this on Reddit.

Opera Snapshot 2020 03 08 172802 wwwredditcom

I think it might have been Colon cancer, he made a video ages years ago where he was describing (in his own crazy, Mentalcel way) the iodine fluid they make you drink for the CT scan when they were checking for it. This is it:

Apparently his mum found him dead in the chair, and banned his dad's side of the family from the funeral. A Truecel icon who spent his entire life in his mum's basement.

His family member posted this on Reddit.

View attachment 214071

Its over for Baugh cels

you just shat all over OP tbh

Not funny didnt laugh tbb

@IamJacksBrokenHeart

I’m not really a comedy guy tbh i mostly watch video game boss fight ranking vids lol