Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Funniest thing you saw someone say on here

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I can’t find it but it was back when blkpillpress or mahlo(someone with a blackpill avi) roasted one of the old members and said something along the lines of: “you aren’t incel because you’re ugly, you’re incel because you’re dumb as a pile of fucking bricks”

The only time I laughed out loud here was when a user(I forget who) said "go er bro nigga".

Idk why it was funny. the lack of capitalization made it so much funnier.

The only time I laughed out loud here was when a user(I forget who) said "go er bro nigga".

Idk why it was funny. the lack of capitalization made it so much funnier.
I lol here all the time. Sad if you don’t.

drama that involves @JohnWickCel always makes me laugh
I remember when he made a thread in ID that was just “[LifeFuel] I ordered a pizza.” with no further context and @pp183 commented “this thread now belongs to the sewer dwellers” and then everyone from the sewers started shitposting in the comments of that thread

I can’t find it but it was back when blkpillpress or mahlo(someone with a blackpill avi) roasted one of the old members and said something along the lines of: “you aren’t incel because you’re ugly, you’re incel because you’re dumb as a pile of fucking bricks”
I hate being dropped off in city's that have blm riots

I remember when he made a thread in ID that was just “[LifeFuel] I ordered a pizza.” with no further context and @pp183 commented “this thread now belongs to the sewer dwellers” and then everyone from the sewers started shitposting in the comments of that thread