Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funniest moments in womens football

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/yjex6KjvJ4M

These women are making the same mistakes in “professional womens football” as a 6 or 7 year old boy (who just recently started learning how to play football) would make in a local club game.

The difference in skill, intensity, thrill, excitement and entertainment-value between mens football and womens football, is like the distance between the ground and the sky.

Yet feminists demand equal pay for women in female sports, what a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Shitty "female" sports nigger = international arms dealer

When it comes to coordination w*men have no chance lmao.

Imagine hunting with brainlet foid in the ancient times. Just step on a broken wood and boom ! animal escaped !

They better take care of the baby.

Women 'athletes' arent physically skilled so people don't watch their matches and companies don't sponsor them
Male athletes are physically skilled so people watch their matches and companies sponsor them.
It's quite simple but feminists are retarded.

They've mainly just been chose to serve as a medium of "equality", not really representing any sort of real skill or effort, and just showing the few foids who absurdly pursue this route despite having no actual potential beyond the skill of a 15-year-old who plays soccer casually; they're effectively allowed to do so under the spectre of foid privilege, because all of them are around that same level of mediocre play... :feelsclown:

JFL at them not understanding no one wants to watch a sport being played like this. :feelsjuice:

They've mainly just been chose to serve as a medium of "equality", not really representing any sort of real skill or effort, and just showing the few foids who absurdly pursue this route despite having no actual potential beyond the skill of a 15-year-old who plays soccer casually; they're effectively allowed to do so under the spectre of foid privilege, because all of them are around that same level of mediocre play... :feelsclown:

JFL at them not understanding no one wants to watch a sport being played like this. :feelsjuice:

Please don’t insult 15 year old boys who play the sport casually. Because even they play much better than these worthless subhuman women.

These women are playing “professional football” at a kindergartener level lol.

There are levels to everything in life. Mens professional football is being played at level 3000 and Womens professional football is being played at level 3 hahaha.

Equal pay my ass

View: https://youtu.be/yjex6KjvJ4M

These women are making the same mistakes in “professional womens football” as a 6 or 7 year old boy (who just recently started learning how to play football) would make in a local club game.

The difference in skill, intensity, thrill, excitement and enjoyment between mens football and womens football is like the distance between the ground and the sky.

Yet feminists demand equal pay for women in female sports, what a fucking joke.

This exactly why no one watches female sports.

Nobody wants to pay to watch a game decided by unforced errors

Please don’t insult 15 year old boys who play the sport casually. Because even they play much better than these worthless subhuman women.

These women are playing “professional football” at a kindergartener level lol.

There are levels to everything in life. Mens professional football is being played at level 3000 and Womens professional football is being played at level 3 hahaha.

Equal pay my ass
:feelshaha:

It's truly hilarious to me how men obliterate women in every single field of athletics & academics. Doesn't matter if it's chess or boxing, holes are simply outclassed.

Bunch of dykes with no skill whatsoever.

I liked the parrot at 3:35 though.

USA, world champion, lost to 14 yo boys from a random middle school 7-3. And they want to get paid the same money as men.

It's truly hilarious to me how men obliterate women in every single field of athletics & academics. Doesn't matter if it's chess or boxing, holes are simply outclassed.

So true. I compete in quiz tournaments myself and cunts never win anything. They are all dumb as fuck.

USA, world champion, lost to 14 yo boys from a random middle school 7-3. And they want to get paid the same money as men.

And because they have such tiny inferior brains they probably don't even realize how insane their demands sound to every person who has the ability to think.

Like children

Like children

Women generally finish puberty at the age of 16, so their brain likely stopped developing at that age and they ended up being stuck with the brain of a 16-year old, which explains why most women have the maturity of children and are basically children in adult bodies.

That’s just my theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back