Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Funeral playlist

What do you want to happen to your body after death?

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Post music you'd like to be played at your funeral

Such a beautiful song, I hope I find peace in death

I actually picked buried in the earth for the poll but you know I mean about the funeral

I don’t really care what happens to me when I’m dead (because I’ll be dead) but I don’t want a funeral or anything big like that.

Just dump my body in some obscure place and that’s fine.

I don’t really care what happens to me when I’m dead (because I’ll be dead) but I don’t want a funeral or anything big like that.

Just dump my body in some obscure place and that’s fine.
I feel same pretty much, it was mostly a thought experiment buddy boyo

Would be preferred to be cremated, would rather be in ashes as soon as possible rather than rot away slowly

Scatter my ashes on mount Chaambi's summit overlooking Boulaaba at exactly 6:00pm on the 6th of January so i'm one with my ancestors.
Play these in order(up - down).
[play Bill's Corpse 66 times after initial playing of the song]

I will bury myself in the sea unless they recover my body and put it somewhere else. Maybe I'll scare someone if it washes up onto a beach. Or be a meal for a shark.

I will bury myself in the sea unless they recover my body and put it somewhere else. Maybe I'll scare someone if it washes up onto a beach. Or be a meal for a shark.
Lifefuel for sharkcels

Perfectly fitting for a funeral.

I dislike the idea of getting buried tbh, because there's always an infinitesimal chance I'm still alive and wake up there buried.

I would prefer to be just left to rot but I guess that's not an option.

As for the music, this one. It's the song that plays at the end of the classic visual novel True Love when you finish the game by being rejected by the girl you chose.

I will never kneel to the cucked world

Tbh something gross like getting my limbs cut off so If should anybody see it it would be gross and leave a message

I will never kneel to the cucked world

Frank Sinatra's music is the best.

Also, the song that's life is another great one.

Cryonic, so I awake when Sci-Fi future has begun :feelsthink:

I think I'd like to be filled with incurable-plague guts, then exploded on a busy play-ground.

Last edited: