Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fundamental issue of looksmatch as a term

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
This is probably well-known throughout our community but I just wanted to elucidate it in terms of anecdotal experience.

Looksmatch is not a definition of who is your SMVmatch. We all know this. However, it never hits harder than when you walk down the street in a crowded city and look at the women that walk by and internally realizing that some are your looksmatch or lower, but that you will never be their SMVmatch. I can picture each of the women who are my hypothetical looksmatch with a man who is willing to stoop lower and provide her with an SMVmatch and betabux on top of that.

In simple terms, any unattractive woman that you see is capable of netting a man who is more attractive than you, richer than you, more accomplished than you. This is true for any looksmatch pair of man and woman. Their SMV is hyperinflated because of male willingness to get one's "dick wet."

Just rehashing something we all know in my own words based on my experience walking in a busy metropolis all day.

Bonus; check out what I see first thing coming out of a metro station:

qSY5lcch.jpg

Last edited:
what did you see coming out of the metro station?

Sorry, image uploader is failing me while I am on the subway on the way back but I will figure it out.

If you were Chad, though, and these average-looking or slightly subpar girls were practically breaking down your door begging you to fuck them, would you really say no to them?

I had a Chad friend who used to tell me about how so-so looking girls would harass him at work and get indignant at his indifference or reluctance, saying, "I so badly want you to fuck my brains out; doesn't that mean anything to you?" He had to vent to me because it was traumatizing how these girls wouldn't leave him alone. He tried to set her up with me instead, explaining, "This dude's NEVER had sex," and she was like, "Nah."
This. I don't hate Chad for acting on his biological imperative. I am just stating fact. Blackpill is truth without pride or prejudice. The truth of the matter is, if anyone here was born Chad and was assaulted by available pussy from every direction, we would likely rob the incels of their looksmatches. Genetics + environment constructs a completely different world for Chad.

This. I don't hate Chad for acting on his biological imperative. I am just stating fact. Blackpill is truth without pride or prejudice. The truth of the matter is, if anyone here was born Chad and was assaulted by available pussy from every direction, we would likely rob the incels of their looksmatches. Genetics + environment constructs a completely different world for Chad.
I dont expect Chads to do what I wouldnt.