Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fun fact: half of all "femcels" are obese landwhales.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

obese + fat + chubby is 45%

Embed is broken on mobile

femcels dont exist.

a foid can be 300lbs overweight and a cuck will go for it.

I hate them. They just mock us

Let's be real here, most of them lied. The true stat is probably 95% obese

Yes, just with significantly high standards.

stop giving these larping foids attention, females CANNOT be incel

Not suprised, at one point I joined the Forever alone discord and 3/3 foids (two of them were noodle whores) I talked to on there admitted to being obese. I also got banned after one day for dropping blackpills on how any women can get laid jfl.

fat fetish Chad will hit it
no standards Chadlite will hit it
This. Men have wildly different tastes and fetishes, women have some minor variation but it's basically Chad in various formats.

keep in mind its actually higher as redditors are self-unaware. a 5'2 170 pound landwhale would put 'average weight'

That sub is mocking us. It's revolting

TFW instinctively voted "normal weight" :feelstastyman:
over for lowiqcels

Landwhales with no self control can't get an 8+ male :feelscry:

I really find it interesting that IT don't care about that "femcel" site. They are literally the epitome of every stereotype imposed upon us, but no one calls them out. Obviously they're the victim in this and it's not their toxic personality or how they hate men, or how they're overweight...
Maybe
Maybe
It's because they're female and even tocksick behaviour, in the cucks mind, is overridden by the desire to white knight.

femcels are doesnt exist lmaof

They still smv mog everyone here.

Landwhales can't get a 7 or 8 guy, don't delude yourselves. I only see like 1% of couples made up of chad & landwhale. Its not common. Is it more rare to see a thin average or thin hot woman with a fat man? Absolutely.

They're angry because all they get is Simps in the average joe 4 to 5 range. These guys are usually normal in weight but just like you and I = unspectacular. When these fat pigs accuse incel men of only wanting Stacey's, they are projecting. They themselves only want Chads but get burned or ignored. But definitely the Simps that have sex with them are bottom-feeders. Just as bad as cucks imo (and many are I'm sure). Even worse are gymcels who fuck landwhales but don't date them. They are all the night scavengers of the dating world who feed on the carrion that is left behind by the Chads.

3 categories describe being fat :feelshaha:

Anyway they openly admit getting men is not the problem, its getting QUALITY men. They don't want the average pleb with a low tier blue collar job, they want the chads they had flings with off Tinder but who will obviously never commit.

Im glad they are "femcels".
If its true, its lifefuel.