Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fun fact about me

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I just out on my pyjamas to sleep that I have had since I was 13
They are the second largest kids size
Basically I wear kids clothes
And not even the largest size and it fits me dead on
So over for manlets.

They must be good quality. Mine last only a year before getting holes

At least it's cheaper

~Relatable.
I also have 12 year old clothes that fit me just right, but they are getting rough due to aging.

They must be good quality. Mine last only a year before getting holes
Well I got them for like 10 bucks and it has lasted so idk
At least it's cheaper
Yeah and save money on clothes but it is a constant demasculating brutal reminder of my subhuman height
~Relatable.
I also have 12 year old clothes that fit me just right, but they are getting rough due to aging.
Yeah glad you can relate lol

A brutal thing about being a manlet with clothes is that you often wear t shirts that are slightly big.
The t shirt will reach down to where a button will be on my jeans around my crotch area or there will be strings to tie with plastic ends or something.
Eventually the jeans wear away at the t shirt and i have a few mini holes in my t shirt like i was poking a pencil through them.
Being a manlet fucking sucks lol

Well I got them for like 10 bucks and it has lasted so idk

Yeah and save money on clothes but it is a constant demasculating brutal reminder of my subhuman height

Yeah glad you can relate lol

A brutal thing about being a manlet with clothes is that you often wear t shirts that are slightly big.
The t shirt will reach down to where a button will be on my jeans around my crotch area or there will be strings to tie with plastic ends or something.
Eventually the jeans wear away at the t shirt and i have a few mini holes in my t shirt like i was poking a pencil through them.
Being a manlet fucking sucks lol
The pros are... at least i can clean my shit with a lot of dexterity AND i can go around in corners much easier, getting out of bed is also lighter. ~And blood circulation is much faster, therefore you feel yourself much more at all times.
( unless low blood pressure, which can be easily fixed by eating potato chips, or anything that has salt )

All while not taking much space. ~Being less of a piece of shit, compared to other humans.
That´s a Win right there!

I sleep naked for more testosterone :feelshmm:

I have not changed my bath towel (or whatever the ones you wear them after shower are called) since I was 11 and I’m 5’8”.

:feelskek: