Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fully bald at 20 years old

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Watch as this young baldcel struggles through the loss of his hair before eventually embracing defeat and shaving his head.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekJkwkZdIE

I’m 19 and judging by the current rate of my receding hairline I have about a year left before I’m left with no other option but to shave it all off. Going bald at an early age is an absolute death sentence, even if you’re already good looking. It’s up there with being under 5’6 and having no jawline.
“Just be Jason Statham/Vin Diesel/The Rock/Johnny Sins”
An old, worn out cope. Only the most masculine men can pull off the bald look and even then only if they have a perfectly symmetrical skull. It’s over.

What the hell? Thats just fucked up man no one deserves that other than like IT posters lol

That's fucking brutal.

Get on fin while you can boyo or it's done unless you have a warrior skull and > 6'.

The only thing worse than bald is short. Very, very few men can pull off the bald look. Despite that, they still look much better with hair - check Jason Statham in a wig.

Get on fin while you can boyo or it's done unless you have a warrior skull and > 6'.

The only thing worse than bald is short. Very, very few men can pull off the bald look. Despite that, they still look much better with hair - check Jason Statham in a wig.
Fin = limp dick
Rogaine = kills collagen

There is no actually good way to fight it

Jfl he's making a funni meme out of it like it's nothing, little does he know his life is over

He should just wear a hat

Baldmogs me. NW5 at 31 here.

This is how kid becomes a man. By accepting his hopelessness and swallowing the baldpill.

Jfl he's making a funni meme out of it like it's nothing, little does he know his life is over
That's how normies teach us to behave. If you're bald, manlet, ethnic or whatever, just laugh it off so everyone could see just how strong your personality is for making fun of your own misery.

Fuck all this "end fat shaming!" bullshit END BALD SHAMING! Balding is something that literally half of men can't fucking help yet just like being under 6 feet it is perfectly okay for 'foids to say that they won't date bald/balding men.

What the hell? Thats just fucked up man no one deserves that other than like IT posters lol
Sadly many of them escape this fate by trannymaxxing.

I will likely lose my hair very soon.
I've already started PRP.
If it doesn't work, I'm gonna rope.

If I start norwooding in the near future I'm gonna rope

the saying 'it never began' was never so true in this case

He looks like Ryan Gosling gone wrong.

tried minoxidil
Why did it fail? Did it not work for you at all from the get go or stopped working after a while? Or did you experience side effects? Sorry if my questions look intrusive but I am a baldingcel as well and would appreciate the info if you can provide.

Why did it fail? Did it not work for you at all from the get go or stopped working after a while? Or did you experience side effects? Sorry if my questions look intrusive but I am a baldingcel as well and would appreciate the info if you can provide.
For me, it had little to no effect. If anything, it made me lose more hair, I would put it on before bed, and my head would feel scratchish.
And when I wash it, there would be more hair going out.

PRP brought down my hairloss a LOT!

I still lose hair when I'm stress. I do think my hairloss is related to stress tbh. I started to lose it when I caught a really huge dose of oneitis. Bitch chose a piss poor chadpreet over me and tried to babebuxx him with her father's money. She was my looksmatch.

My advice for you is to go with PRP.

Minoxydill isn't permemnant. And may even make it worse, cuz all it does is ACCELERATE hair growth. As for the other stuff, they give them to trannies who want to transition, and to pregnant women. So you might end up getting man tits. And not in a fat fuck way.

My advice, use baby shampoo. The type they use to wash infants. Don't wear hats. Don't use hot water on your hair. But shower regularly. Instead of getting commercial shampoos, get a dermotological shampoo through a dermotologist if you have dandruff. and

PRP.

Because its way more healthy than anything else.
You're just using your own blood.

Watch as this young baldcel struggles through the loss of his hair before eventually embracing defeat and shaving his head.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekJkwkZdIE

I’m 19 and judging by the current rate of my receding hairline I have about a year left before I’m left with no other option but to shave it all off. Going bald at an early age is an absolute death sentence, even if you’re already good looking. It’s up there with being under 5’6 and having no jawline.
“Just be Jason Statham/Vin Diesel/The Rock/Johnny Sins”
An old, worn out cope. Only the most masculine men can pull off the bald look and even then only if they have a perfectly symmetrical skull. It’s over.

that looks so fucking awful

jesus

For me, it had little to no effect. If anything, it made me lose more hair, I would put it on before bed, and my head would feel scratchish.
And when I wash it, there would be more hair going out.

PRP brought down my hairloss a LOT!

I still lose hair when I'm stress. I do think my hairloss is related to stress tbh. I started to lose it when I caught a really huge dose of oneitis. Bitch chose a piss poor chadpreet over me and tried to babebuxx him with her father's money. She was my looksmatch.

My advice for you is to go with PRP.

Minoxydill isn't permemnant. And may even make it worse, cuz all it does is ACCELERATE hair growth. As for the other stuff, they give them to trannies who want to transition, and to pregnant women. So you might end up getting man tits. And not in a fat fuck way.

My advice, use baby shampoo. The type they use to wash infants. Don't wear hats. Don't use hot water on your hair. But shower regularly. Instead of getting commercial shampoos, get a dermotological shampoo through a dermotologist if you have dandruff. and

PRP.

Because its way more healthy than anything else.
You're just using your own blood.
Thanks for the input. Yes hormonal stuff isn't super safe so never touched them. I am using Minoxidil rn and doing somewhat okay but in the unfortunate scenario it stops working I will bear your advice in mind. I have eczema in scalp and dandruff as well which complicates things.

Thanks for the input. Yes hormonal stuff isn't super safe so never touched them. I am using Minoxidil rn and doing somewhat okay but in the unfortunate scenario it stops working I will bear your advice in mind. I have eczema in scalp and dandruff as well which complicates things.
PRP has better results.
Don't wait for it to get worse man.

that looks so fucking awful

jesus
Just look at the baldie giga-cope in the comments
“Johnny Sins, Aang, Vin Diesel, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, and now you”
All the men listed here except for the cartoon are known for being symbols of masculinity. If you have that tough guy, extremely masculine look then you can pull off the bald look. And even then, I know from listening to females talk on places like r/pinkpillfeminism that they really don’t like this aesthetic that much at all, they much prefer young, even feminine looking pretty boys with full heads of hair. Why do you think there are Kpop fangirls but no Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel fangirls? The whole masculine bald male archetype has ALWAYS been a cope. And if you just don’t have a very masculine look, if you have a nerdy or feminine looking face, then you’ll look like shit with a shaved head.

Just look at the baldie giga-cope in the comments
“Johnny Sins, Aang, Vin Diesel, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, and now you”
All the men listed here except for the cartoon are known for being symbols of masculinity. If you have that tough guy, extremely masculine look then you can pull off the bald look. And even then, I know from listening to females talk on places like r/pinkpillfeminism that they really don’t like this aesthetic that much at all, they much prefer young, even feminine looking pretty boys with full heads of hair. Why do you think there are Kpop fangirls but no Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel fangirls? The whole masculine bald male archetype has ALWAYS been a cope. And if you just don’t have a very masculine look, if you have a nerdy or feminine looking face, then you’ll look like shit with a shaved head.

even bald animals are ugly

I don't want to fuck men or animals but seeing balding creatures makes me feel disgusted and I can watch gore videos without flinching

now imagine how women or children feel seeing bald guys