Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill @FullTimeLoser

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Is this nigga dead or what?

FBIcels got him

@Uggo Mongo thoughts ? You were the last man arguing with him on his last day :feelsStudy:

I turned him into a mindless puppet one too many times, the JIDF recalled him.
Source

we went back to Africa I think

What happened to him?

He was a strong proponent on this forum.

You kill one and 5 more show up, these fucking sandniggers are a plague i tell ya.

in the end. He was defeated :cryfeels:

Naama got him

Died by IDF rocket

he got blown up by Isreal

RIP killed in IAF attack :cryfeels:

I turned him into a mindless puppet one too many times, the JIDF recalled him.
my 1-0 argument record with him destroyed him, he couldnt handle being destroyed by facts and logic by a 15 year old

@Diocel @Idotms
thoughts on fts?

Im still alive, I wrote a post explaining my absence
What do you think about the rising tensions going on rn did u see the hamas rockets get shot by the iron dome

I enjoy the anarchy thats going on ngl
If I was in Israel I would be very nationalistic, like If I was a Israeli Jew I would go out of my way to attack Palestinians and be an assjole to them.

on the opposite end, if I was Palestinian I would be very nationalistic. I would go out of my way to attack Israelis and be an asshole to them.

You are in a very good spot geopolitically, because tensions between the 2 allow you to openly attack the other side, whereas places all over the west that’s not allowed. I would use that tbh to get a good life hating the other side :feelsLightsaber:
Yeah alot of rockets fell near the place I live
Brutal, I knew an Israeli who went into the conscript military. Did you serve yet?

If I was in Israel I would be very nationalistic, like If I was a Israeli Jew I would go out of my way to attack Palestinians and be an assjole to them.

on the opposite end, if I was Palestinian I would be very nationalistic. I would go out of my way to attack Israelis and be an asshole to them.

You are in a very good spot geopolitically, because tensions between the 2 allow you to openly attack the other side, whereas places all over the west that’s not allowed. I would use that tbh to get a good life hating the other side :feelsLightsaber:
Why are you nationalistic in the first place? your own race doesnt seem to give a shit about you, youre a loser in their eyes, if you werent one, we wouldnt have been having this conversation right now and instead you would have been fucking a cute white fräulein.
I doubt even a nationalistic, white-only foid will even think about giving you a chance.

Brutal, I knew an Israeli who went into the conscript military. Did you serve yet?
yeah Im 25 bro I finished 4 years ago

(btw as I was writing this I heard a siren and had to rush into a bomb shelter jfl :feelskek:)

yeah I constantly hear loud booms
Damn. If you have some family in the countryside you should consider going there. Stay safe nigga

Damn. If you have some family in the countryside you should consider going there. Stay safe nigga
haha I aint afraid of no sandniggro rocket! :feelskek:

Why are you nationalistic in the first place?
Because its good to pride urself on where you were born your race your people etc. and also everyone else thinks that way for the most part so if you don’t you get fucked. Also other races are a drain on the US

your own race doesnt seem to give a shit about you, youre a loser in their eyes, if you werent one, we wouldnt have been having this conversation right now and instead you would have been fucking a cute white fräulein.
well the ones that do consider me that arent wignats, they’re progressive whites who have been brainwashed (that I also hate). But hardline conservatism, which can only be achieved through racial nationalism, is the only way to get a white gf or a good life period. Inceldom isn’t everything, sometimes you just want a better life in general and a better life is one without liabilities (blacks and immigrants).

I doubt even a nationalistic, white-only foid will even think about giving you a chance.
Well they don’t exist but maby a father will if we returned to tradition

yeah Im 25 bro I finished 4 years ago
Brutal
(btw as I was writing this I heard a siren and had to rush into a bomb shelter jfl :feelskek:)
Even more brutal. You are Israeli dude do you care if the Palestinians take over? no because they would kill you and torture you. That’s why I’m nationalistic.

Because its good to pride urself on where you were born your race your people etc. and also everyone else thinks that way for the most part so if you don’t you get fucked. Also other races are a drain on the US
I really want to pride myself for being jewish but 80% of my people are pieces of shit
I hate non-Israeli jews so fucking much they make our lives here in Israel horrible

well the ones that do consider me that arent wignats, they’re progressive whites who have been brainwashed (that I also hate). But hardline conservatism, which can only be achieved through racial nationalism, is the only way to get a white gf or a good life period. Inceldom isn’t everything, sometimes you just want a better life in general and a better life is one without liabilities (blacks and immigrants).
I can assure you 100% that even the far-right kahanists don't want anything to do with me.

Well they don’t exist but maby a father will if we returned to tradition
If only I was ultra orthodox like my dad's side family :feelsrope:
Even more brutal. You are Israeli dude do you care if the Palestinians take over? no because they would kill you and torture you. That’s why I’m nationalistic.
Let's be real here, if the arab world doesn't work together to take over Israel the Palestinians will never win. most arab leaderships hate palestinians. mainly the saudi's and ameratis. Israel is currently raping gaza with bombs and missiles and the arab world does nothing, even the leaders that said they condemn Israel like Erodgan and Khamenei dont do jack shit to help palis. Israel has the fire power to literally turn Gaza into a giant parking lot, but it doesnt. the palestinians don't stand a chance.

I really want to pride myself for being jewish but 80% of my people are pieces of shit
I hate non-Israeli jews so fucking much they make our lives here in Israel horrible
Pride urself on being Israeli Jew idk. You’re in a position that’s so heated you don’t even need to worry about outside world, just worry about killing ur enemy aka Palestinians
I can assure you 100% that even the far-right kahanists don't want anything to do with me.
You’re in a war rn dude, they want you as manpower bro. Are there settler militias or nah? I know it’s harder for you to join up in a militia than Palestinians because hamas is very open where idk any Israeli hamas.
If only I was ultra orthodox like my dad's side family :feelsrope:

Let's be real here, if the arab world doesn't work together to take over Israel the Palestinians will never win. most arab leaderships hate palestinians. mainly the saudi's and ameratis. Israel is currently raping gaza with bombs and missiles and the arab world does nothing, even the leaders that said they condemn Israel like Erodgan and Khamenei dont do jack shit to help palis. Israel has the fire power to literally turn Gaza into a giant parking lot, but it doesnt. the palestinians don't stand a chance.
Yeah but if the Palestinians took over you wouldn’t like it right? I mean they’re an outside force that want to kill you/torture yo and at the very least erase your culture. Which is an answer to why I’m nationalistic