Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fullofhate was the proof that normies are psychopaths

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
After @13k exposed him for being a normie it was all clear that most incels are not psychopaths, the opposite of what inceltears said when using his posts as an example,
you could see that in @Fullofhate posts he demonstrated that he had a violence-oriented personality since his childhood, with posts that he described dissecting animals to see how they were inside, but the truth is that incels are not born with this type of behavior, our hatred is created through years of torture in the hand of normies that equal to him have a certain level of psychopathy, inceltears said that we are psychopaths because he is one of us but the truth is that he is a normie equal to the cucks that are there, normies cucks are the true psychopaths they just want to see us suffer.

Incels are good from nature, but society project us as monster and when this prolong for too long it becomes reality.

Legit. Nice incels perpetually lose at the game of life.

There are no nice incels, just cucks

Most people posting here seem like regular people. Violent angry men get women all the time at far higher rates than these regular people. Women will take abuse from Chads while denying incels who would treat her decently.

I wonder who else will came out as a larper

Nice incels implies nice according to society's standards, society's standards for incels specifically is to assist foids and cater to their every whim to attain Chad. Which is cuck behavior, basically just a niceguy cuck.

you know it's bad when normcunts want you dead

where was he exposed

pretty sure alot of the high posters are larpcels

the truth is that incels are not born with this type of behavior, our hatred is created through years of torture in the hand of normies
This raises quite an interesting question. Nurture or nature. Psychopathy is mostly genetic, but bad treated since childhood, mentally improper-developed person may develop quite similar traits, and it's called a sociopathy then. Who will be the ultimate monster, one who was created or raised that way?

a website dedicated to virgins has an extremely small userbase and a large portion of its users are just larpers. JFL!

Psychopathy is mostly genetic, but bad treated since childhood, mentally improper-developed person may develop quite similar traits, and it's called a sociopathy then. Who will be the ultimate monster, one who was created or raised that way?

This raises quite an interesting question. Nurture or nature. Psychopathy is mostly genetic, but bad treated since childhood, mentally improper-developed person may develop quite similar traits, and it's called a sociopathy then. Who will be the ultimate monster, one who was created or raised that way?

I think that the one born with these tendencies and manages to have a life of normie will be the worst of all, because nobody will suspect him, but they will always accuse people like us as potential psychopaths, it is very possible that someone here enters the ER state and causes serious damage, but a normie who understands how to relate to society will have a better chance of causing much more damage

a website dedicated to virgins has an extremely small userbase
Solely because (((they))) are affraid of potential massive extension of this community, and thus, we are portrayed in media as "entitled serial killers" or whatever, just to scare people from joining on here. So yet bluepilled incels may stay in their pigsties, such as r/short, r/foreveralone and plenty of other.

He was obviously roleplaying/falseflagging to make us look bad. I'm incel and I didn't torture animals or do anything fucked up like that when I was little. Since accepting I was incel, nothing has changed in me. I don't deliberately hurt people or anything like that. I also doubt anyone on this forum tortures animals for fun. People can become bitter after a lifetime of mistreatment but when someone becomes violent, it's probably a tendency that was already there to begin with.

Edit: certain people want to portray incels are psychopathic or violent, but that is obviously false.

bluepilled incels may stay in their pigsties, such as r/short, r/foreveralone and plenty of other.
restricted.gif

I think that the one born with these tendencies and manages to have a life of normie will be the worst of all, because nobody will suspect him, but they will always accuse people like us as potential psychopaths, it is very possible that someone here enters the ER state and causes serious damage, but a normie who understands how to relate to society will have a better chance of causing much more damage
Well, even being ugly with bullying life experiences, you could do the same, transform into a sociopath, at least try to pretend to act like a normie, and cause much damage in the right day. You just have to be high IQ as well. But overall, normie-like raising gives little to no advantage.

He was obviously roleplaying/falseflagging to make us look bad. I'm incel and I didn't torture animals or do anything fucked up like that when I was little. Since accepting I was incel, nothing has changed in me. I don't deliberately hurt people or anything like that. I also doubt anyone on this forum tortures animals for fun. People can become bitter after a lifetime of mistreatment but when someone becomes violent, it's probably a tendency that was already there to begin with.
Yes, many incels don't do these kind of things, like toturing animals, but is undeniable that because of the treatment we received from society we ended up developing a degree of hatred against it, some have a higher level of hatred others smaller, as to determine what causes of this difference would need to analyze several variables, the amount of attributes considered unattractive by society on the incel, its race, its status, the level of hatred received by this incel by society, this last one certainty is directly proportional.

when someone becomes violent, it's probably a tendency that was already there to begin with.
Not really, everyone can become violent, assuming they were tortured and rejected by society long enough. You've got to have a "tendency" to not become violent, rather than the opposite.

The hate of a incel is not born with him, but is created by society for he was born with traits that they consider bad.
You think darkness is your friend? You merely adopted the darkness... I was born in it

The shadows betray you faggot OP
Because they belong to me

Not really, everyone can become violent, assuming they were tortured and rejected by society long enough. You've got to have a "tendency" to not become violent, rather than the opposite.
Agree, just be violent with a animal, not really do or you be acting like @Fullofhate KEk, but if you treat him badly he will get more angry and potentially have more chances to attack someone, an animal become more aggressive as you treat him poorly is only natural
You think darkness is your friend? You merely adopted the darkness... I was born in it

The shadows betray you faggot OP
Because they belong to me
Nigga just your own shit belongs to you.

Last edited: