Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Full list of Atlantic hurricane names until 2028 (deathnic takeover)

kangarooc3l

kangarooc3l

Banned
-
960x0.png
Gone were the days of Andrew, Mitch and Katrina

Now we have Imani, Humberto and Ernesto

i was in rehab with a guy named ernesto

Kinda odd that they give hurricanes human names.
They have been since the 1950s

Until 1979 they were white grannoids

Then in the 80s they switched to old people names

The downfall started in 1995 when Dumberto joined

Wtf are these names

these are spaniard names, not really ethnic if you ask me.
these are for the Caribbean and North America so yes they are ethnic

Most people with Spanish names in that part of the world are Latino mutts

I'm surprised they're still that white and European tbh

To all the pajeets commenting “Muh Latinos are white” IN THE UNITRD STATES MOST ARE MESTIZO, MULATTO OR TRIRACIAL MUTT IMMIGRANTS OR DESCENDANTS OF SUCH PEOPLE.

About half look white/European. And I thought there'd be more ghetto names. "Diversity" usually means "black", not Mexican.

Are you on Facebook? I've started being active on there the last week or two, and every single advert is black people. I thought it was bad on Youtube adverts.

About half look white/European. And I thought there'd be more ghetto names. "
Imani
Idris
Deshawn (aux)
Tayshaun (aux)
Omar
Diversity" usually means "black", not Mexican.
Well Mexicans aren’t white, they’re Aztec mutts. So they do count as diverse , jeetcel
Are you on Facebook? I've started being active on there the last week or two, and every single advert is black people. I thought it was bad on Youtube adverts.
No I’m not

About half look white/European. And I thought there'd be more ghetto names. "Diversity" usually means "black", not Mexican.

MUH LATINOS AND ARABS ARE WHITE = every insecure black and pajeet

Imani
Idris
Deshawn (aux)
Tayshaun (aux)
Omar
Alex
Bonnie
Colin
Danielle
Earl
Hermine
Julia
Karl
Lisa
Martin
Nicole
Owen
Paula
Richard
Tobias
Virginie (?)
Walter

That's from one list. They all look fairly white/European to me.

Here in the UK, blacks are at least 40% of all adverts and media, despite being only 3% of the population. Yankland being the home of woke, I expected this to be worse.

On Facebook, on almost every advert, you see comments about the blackwashing of adverts, to the point it's become a meme. Everyone just puts a "tick" gif, to denote box-ticking diversity bollocks.

Alex
Bonnie
Colin
Danielle
Earl
Hermine
Julia
Karl
Lisa
Martin
Nicole
Owen
Paula
Richard
Tobias
Virginie (?)
Walter

That's from one list. They all look fairly white/European to me.
And which is the least white list?
Include Hispanics under nonwhite
Here in the UK, blacks are at least 40% of all adverts and media, despite being only 3% of the population. Yankland being the home of woke, I expected this to be worse.

On Facebook, on almost every advert, you see comments about the blackwashing of adverts, to the point it's become a meme. Everyone just puts a "tick" gif, to denote box-ticking diversity bollocks.
Ah yes so you’re a black person

What about 2026
Nigga idk, it looks mostly white as well. Crunch the numbers and give me the %s if you want.
Blacks get insecure at Latinos
I'm white. "Latino" isn't a thing here in the UK. It's not even a racial group in Europe. So I can't relate to that. Here, the problem is Muslims/Pakistanis and blacks. And, to a lesser extent, Indians.