Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Full Dive Virtual Reality

Jailbaitmaxxer

Jailbaitmaxxer

Veteran
How strong is your hope in AI creating full dive virtual reality with unlimited possibilities? Does it keep you alive?

Even sex robots can't compete with REAL FDVR.

Full Dive VR in its maximum potential means everything that is possible, becomes possible if you want. No need for God and the afterlife. FDVR is possible in our lifetime, in theory.

You could even simulate entire worlds like this one. Instead of being a loser incel who will never touch a female, let alone have sex, you could simply talk to your AI assistant in your full dive virtual reality and whatever wish you have it will materialize exactly as you want.

You could even make your AI assistant into the most stunning, hypersexual female you could imagine. You could fuck her and make her create all kinds of worlds and things for you.

"Hey Siri, I want you to clean my dick and asshole with your tongue today. I also want to fuck you 5 times however I want today. While we're at it, please materialize the super sexy girl I saw 5 years ago at school who's name I forgot. I want to fuck her on the street in front of all people. Then I want you to create a fantasy world like the anime Kuroinu where I and my hordes of orcs, goblins and monsters pillage and rape every village, town and city with our hordes and magical powers. We will capture every attractive female and have them sent to our breeding farms where we will brainwash a new generation of females."

"Siri, I also want the power to control time, so that I can go back to this moment from my memory where this one foid looked at me with disgusted eyes. I want you to create a paralell world where I can relive this moment with the power to control time, so that I can fuck the shit out of her holes, lol."

It's not even just about sex. Other things that are maybe even more important like seeing your loved ones again or reliving your dearest memories how and when you want. Experience all kinds of things.

You see, the possibilities are endless and infinitely better than any religious God could do. This is the real incel religion in my opinion.

How strong is your hope in AI creating full dive virtual reality with unlimited possibilities? Does it keep you alive
GTA6 is keeping me alive rn, but this will make me live forever

How would society cope with the aftereffects of such a technology? You just know birth rates are gonna go down the dumpster even worse when literally everyone can hook up their mind inside their own personal digital heavens where they are free to do whatever they please. I don’t think even chads could resist the temptation of this

How would society cope with the aftereffects of such a technology? You just know birth rates are gonna go down the dumpster even worse when literally everyone can hook up their mind inside their own personal digital heavens where they are free to do whatever they please. I don’t think even chads could resist the temptation of this
robots could keep society alive and people who don't spend all their free time in it.

robots could keep society alive and people who don't spend all their free time in it.
True. I still don’t know if this will all happen in our lifetimes though, unless there is a major breakthrough in the type of tech required for full dive. AI robot gfs seem like the next best thing and actually feasible to have during our lifetime