Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Full blown blackpills in purplepilldebate

Sometimes i feel like statistics are a load of bs

Last edited:
Too many truths, how long to be banned?

Last edited:
woman cant have who they want, men cant have anyone, if ugly women fucked with ugly males problem would be solved.

i got banned within like 2 minutes of posting some brutal blackpills about women preferences
but you posted using our dialect? cuckddit does not allow

but you posted using our dialect? cuckddit does not allow
nah didn't beep anything from our language

some faggot searched my post history and found i posted on incels and braincels

they empathise by telling us "you have a great personality" or "you arent ugly" or "you should get a gf just try asking girls out" while never offering themselves to us

they empathise by telling us "you have a great personality" or "you arent ugly" or "you should get a gf just try asking girls out" while never offering themselves to us
"you'll find someone one day"

"is that an offer"

the look they give you:
girl door GIF

planet is full of studies reinforcing what we experience ergo planet is full of incels.
It is why they propagandise against us so much.

The people who would be most affected by Incels, mainly the elites that require Incels to work for them in the offices, need their belief in the system to keep it churning bastards out and chewing them up. Their system can only work with constant reaffirmation of the system. And that can only be achieved with constant censorship and policing.. there is no other way in this digital age to stop the transmission of information.