Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fukin kil me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My life is so fucking pathetic

kill me ! Kill me right now ! I’mnot afraid to die !

Are you still in school? I remember you posting about being strapped to a gurney and taken to a hospital vie ambulance.
I failed that lesson lol cuz I couldn’t make myself go to school

Are you still in school? I remember you posting about being strapped to a gurney and taken to a hospital vie ambulance.
Yes and I just wait for the heavenly days of ending my school journey once and for all

Are you doing well?

Also why are you here still? you received a blowjob from a blond bitch...
Nah man I’mdoing very very fucking bad these days I might even die

I didn’t receive a bj from that girl

Extremely low IQ: the past is the basis for the present and future. By extrapolating data pertaining to the past we may deduce possible trends that are occuring presently and from their on predict what may occur in the future.
Idk anything about the dude so i can't make any predictions, i'm just stating the obvious but you seem to know more than i do

Extremely low IQ: the past is the basis for the present and future. By extrapolating data pertaining to the past we may deduce possible trends that are occuring presently and from their on predict what may occur in the future.
Ehh not this time

Weird and Cringepilled. Never die alone.

17124.jpg