Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fukin hire me already, cunts

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
im fuckin rotting over here

u just want a job to buy weed, nice try.

Why does the hiring process take so long???

chad already got the job

Try again if they don’t hire you

Do you meet the requirements but they won't hire you for a shitty job that would just support your LDARing because of your face?

Where do you wanna work?

did you just now apply or did they turn you down?

Supply of labor greatly exceeds demand for labor.

No job security, low wages, treated like shit, and it's a privilege to have that job.

I'd work if I felt like I was actually needed. I'm not gonna struggle to prove myself worthy for a minimum wage job. I shouldn't need any experience or references.

Supply of labor greatly exceeds demand for labor.

No job security, low wages, treated like shit, and it's a privilege to have that job.

I'd work if I felt like I was actually needed. I'm not gonna struggle to prove myself worthy for a minimum wage job. I shouldn't need any experience or references.
a fuckin min wage theater job in the area requires 3 references I just clicked out of the app when I saw that
did you just now apply or did they turn you down?
im waiting for them to get back. I already called back the day after but I forgot the name of the person who interviewed me coz my subhuman memory. he said they'd call me the day of or day after and I didn't get a call, fucking assholes
Where do you wanna work?
target, 11.50/h

a fuckin min wage theater job in the area requires 3 references I just clicked out of the app when I saw that

im waiting for them to get back. I already called back the day after but I forgot the name of the person who interviewed me coz my subhuman memory. he said they'd call me the day of or day after and I didn't get a call, fucking assholes

target, 11.50/h
well good luck on your next attempt. I'm rooting for you

The McDonald's by my house has mostly female workers.

I tried to get hired by my local Tim Hortons. Literally 2 minutes walking distance, got an interview on the spot. No real questions just "yeah when can you start? Ok We'll call you on saturday."

Stay up for 24 hours for the entirety of saturday sitting beside a fully charged phone. No call. Go in on Sunday. "Hey, what's up what's the deal?" - "Oh sorry, we found another guy, we called you but you didn't answer."

Fucking sandnigger fat motherfucker couldn't even look me in the eye. oh man i'm boiling just thinking about it.

I tried to get hired by my local Tim Hortons. Literally 2 minutes walking distance, got an interview on the spot. No real questions just "yeah when can you start? Ok We'll call you on saturday."

Stay up for 24 hours for the entirety of saturday sitting beside a fully charged phone. No call. Go in on Sunday. "Hey, what's up what's the deal?" - "Oh sorry, we found another guy, we called you but you didn't answer."

Fucking sandnigger fat motherfucker couldn't even look me in the eye. oh man i'm boiling just thinking about it.

Even companies reject incels

It's truly over

Holy shit just save that money for better things like plastic surgery. Unless you're a volcel.
goodness why are most of the youngcels so obsess with surgery.

no face no case