Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fukin hate this grocery

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The old friendly staff is not working this month and the new cashiers are rude af, always showing an angry face as if someone had raped their moms. They have self service but it’s always closed so I have to face these fukers.

At first I thought it’s because I’m ugly but then I noticed they’re treating everyone the same way. Just now I saw the Karen cashier shouting at a normie because he didn’t weigh the cabbage, kek.

As a sub4 man I don’t expect warm-hearted treatment but at least a “hello” and some fake smile would be fine. If they were not the only grocery nearby that offers the best dark chocolate, cheese, cookies and Greek yogurt I’d never step into that shit place again.

yeah I noticed boomer employees working the lower level jobs are better than youngfags. The youngfags know they are working a dead end sack of shit job and want to do the bare minimum to get by

I'm used to getting treated like shit by cashier's and employees in every store I go to. It's just something you have to live with being a sub5 truecel. Everyone will act as if your presence there is insulting to them just because of your looks. Even boomers treat me like shit.

Everyone will act as if your presence there is insulting to them just because of your looks
Nah tbh not all of them. Many still have some work ethic and try to be friendly to every customer. As a regular client of this grocery I even know which cashiers are good and which are bad. It’s just that this month everyone working there is rude, even to normie tier looking guys, kek

Nah tbh not all of them. Many still have some work ethic and try to be friendly to every customer. As a regular client of this grocery I even know which cashiers are good and which are bad. It’s just that this month everyone working there is rude, even to normie tier looking guys, kek
I was talking about myself tbhngl

Most retail workers treat ugly men like shit, it's just a rule of inceldom.
But it seems that in your case it's because the new workers are cunts. Probably mad because they have to Wageslave all day Kek :feelskek:

Most retail workers treat ugly men like shit, it's just a rule of inceldom.
But it seems that in your case it's because the new workers are cunts. Probably mad because they have to Wageslave all day Kek :feelskek:
Yeah, although the Muslim stacy working there says hello to everyone despite looking depressed all the time, probably thinking this shit place is not worthy of her beauty, kek. Sadly she’s not there today.

The old friendly staff is not working this month and the new cashiers are rude af, always showing an angry face as if someone had raped their moms. They have self service but it’s always closed so I have to face these fukers.

At first I thought it’s because I’m ugly but then I noticed they’re treating everyone the same way. Just now I saw the Karen cashier shouting at a normie because he didn’t weigh the cabbage, kek.

As a sub4 man I don’t expect warm-hearted treatment but at least a “hello” and some fake smile would be fine. If they were not the only grocery nearby that offers the best dark chocolate, cheese, cookies and Greek yogurt I’d never step into that shit place again.
Watch Saint Hamudi - Incel food facts
Never go grocery shopping in person, always order online as a sub5