Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuckk i miss catfishing

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Catfishing is seriously one of the best copes an incel could have. I used to do it back when I was younger and when it was easier. I would catfish as a Chad and go into discord servers full of young girls who are too dumb to know I’m a catfish. The amount of attention I got was insane. I was also constantly breaking rules and the foids would try defending me and begging the mods not to ban me JFL

Any of you guys still catfish? It feels impossible nowadays. Plus I can’t find any realistic photos

Catfishing is seriously one of the best copes an incel could have. I used to do it back when I was younger and when it was easier. I would catfish as a Chad and go into discord servers full of young girls who are too dumb to know I’m a catfish. The amount of attention I got was insane. I was also constantly breaking rules and the foids would try defending me and begging the mods not to ban me JFL

Any of you guys still catfish? It feels impossible nowadays. Plus I can’t find any realistic photos
catfish on tinder