Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking youtubers and their views on incels.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
I am sick of these fucking youtubers trying to get views by making videos on us acting as they know what this feels like or giving advice on how to change I swear to god if I see a fucking YouTuber out in public who has done videos about incels I am going to lose my shit, it's not enough the world hates us now they have turned us into a trending topic to exploit to get views I don't know why society just won't fuck off and leave us in peace.

the "advice" they give to incels are actually targeted towards low tier normies.

they make these videos only when its a trending topic

Only a sufferer can understand another sufferer.

You are fucking youtubers? ban this :chad:

They went from hating on us to virtue signaling and giving bluepilled advice which is arguably much worse.

Youtubers chase clicks and lazily/retardly jump on buzzwords and trends.

The problem with all advice giving YTbers is that they are normies+ (you need to look average or above to succeed online now), they always uncritically accept the MSM framing of incels and when it comes to 'advice' they usually discuss what helped their 'incel friend' who was actually a low tier normie. Everybody knows trucels rarely have friends.

Someone should make it clear to these narcissistic asshole wannabe e-celebs that the incel was the kid they actively shunned or outright bullied. That they should be considering the misfit who didn't fit in with the misfits - but they all forgot about the existence of these types.

Incels in the West are like dalits in India, unlovable, untouchable and mostly invisible.

Last edited:
I am sick of these fucking youtubers trying to get views by making videos on us acting as they know what this feels like or giving advice on how to change I swear to god if I see a fucking YouTuber out in public who has done videos about incels I am going to lose my shit, it's not enough the world hates us now they have turned us into a trending topic to exploit to get views I don't know why society just won't fuck off and leave us in peace.
Do those ppl even go outside? I thought they have everything delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back