Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking women. I’ll never understand them

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Real Noctulian Trapstar
★★★
>I want a nice guy
>*goes for the one with tats and a criminal record*
>I think big muscles are scary and not attractive
>*goes for the steroid user*
>money isn't everything
>*goes for the rich people*
>height doesn't matter to me as long as they're funny
>*goes for 6ft+ people only*
>I want a guy that is open with their feelings
>*gets the ick if they see a man cry once*
>I'm not like other women
>has a history of multiple sex partners

All of these contradictions in the name of Chad. Foid Auschwitz now

A foids words are worthless. Only their actions count

They are the original jews

It would hurt bluepilled normies so much if they said what they really think about average men, and it's not in their interest to hurt the ones who provide for them obviously.

They want the top tier attractiveness guys. Being dark triad helps too

Just remove foids tongue theory

They're all gaslighters by default

I think they lie more than they tell the truth
Yeah. Theyre honest only when getting praised for being a bitch in female spaces. When talking to men, they lie every single word.

Yeah. Theyre honest only when getting praised for being a bitch in female spaces. When talking to men, they lie every single word.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

It would hurt bluepilled normies so much if they said what they really think about average men, and it's not in their interest to hurt the ones who provide for them obviously.
A GrAYcel knows more about blackpill than usERs who has been here for over 3 months

Foids are the prime example of "Says one thing and does another"

A foid's logical brains turn off if they see an attractive guy regardless of all the reasonable warning signs. Men are typically made fun of by foids for only thinking with their dicks when seeing big ass or tits or a pretty girl which is laughably hypocritical as foids do the same thing when a hot or tall guy is in their visual.
True, I would not be surprised if the bluepill normies would brush it off as a joke as apart of a mega cope.

Women are very basic and sinole, but even if you dont understand them why would you want to? Theres no value in that.

There's this famous general Patton's quote about russians:
I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them.

Phaphrase that to:
I have no particular desire to understand women, except to ascertain how much money it takes to fuck them for an hour .
And here we have life long wisdom.

Foids are not sentient

You can either love women or understand them but you can’t do both.

>I want a nice guy
>*goes for the one with tats and a criminal record*
>I think big muscles are scary and not attractive
>*goes for the steroid user*
>money isn't everything
>*goes for the rich people*
>height doesn't matter to me as long as they're funny
>*goes for 6ft+ people only*
>I want a guy that is open with their feelings
>*gets the ick if they see a man cry once*
>I'm not like other women
>has a history of multiple sex partners

All of these contradictions in the name of Chad. Foid Auschwitz now
women only treat chad nice
we are beneath them

High iq post GrAY

THROW THEM IN THE FUCKING FIRE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids aren't people. They're barely sentient and they're retarded.

The foids who say this type of stuff probably genuinely believe it too. They've deluded themselves into thinking what they say makes sense.

The foids who say this type of stuff probably genuinely believe it too. They've deluded themselves into thinking what they say makes sense.

They have regions of brain created specified for deception and lies, even their brains are lying and gaslighting them so they could survive in caveman times where a single mistake would end for them to get smashed to death by a caveman male that got annoyed by her.

They have regions of brain created specified for deception and lies, even their brains are lying and gaslighting them so they could survive in caveman times where a single mistake would end for them to get smashed to death by a caveman male that got annoyed by her.
What's the region of the brain called? that's interesting

Women are easy to understand.

They want Status, Looks and Money.

Everything they say is nonsense you should ignore.