Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking whore wonders if sex is all she's good for

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
foids gonna foid nothing new here chico

When men have problems with dating, men get blamed on their personalities. When women have problems with dating, none of them get blamed for having shitty personalities. Funny how that works

I feel like I have so much to offer. I'm pretty, smart, loyal, talented and kind. I'm very loving and trusting and do my best not to harm ANY living thing -- human or animal, or even plants. I've been sexually abused my entire life -- basically by strangers... I'm in grad school too. I'm also a dr*g addict.
So she's uninteresting, completely used up and ran through, saddled with massive debt, and addicted to drugs. So many problems for a partner to deal with while getting zilch in return. Yeah bruh either become a prostitute or just shut up and keep sucking since that literally is all you're good for at this point.

“I try to fill a hole with sex (no pun intended) and it doesn't work... but I just keep trying because it feels good in the moment”
thats literally all she is, a fucking hole.
hope she ODs

When men have problems with dating, men get blamed on their personalities. When women have problems with dating, none of them get blamed for having shitty personalities. Funny how that works
This.