Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking whore bitch i want to rape you fucking whore FUCKING INCELDIM

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
FUCKING WHORE FOIDS FUCKING USELSS BUNCH OF HOLES IF I AS CHAD I WOOULD BE RAPING THOSE HOLES

You wouldn't be raping you would be fucking them. Incel rapes chad fucks

Female consent should be completely disregarded. They choose rapists, psychopaths, criminals, and degenerates over good men—reproducing and breeding more degenerate nigger parasties. And then the kind hearted incel men become disillusioned over the years until they no longer care about protecting wimmins or contributing to society and become degenerate sociopaths themselves, because they are forbidden from one of the most primal motivators of all humanity and a sense of sociosexual belongingness.

Giving women consent is bad for them and it is bad for society. It not only does no good, but it is an active social harm. They DESERVE TO BE RAPED in every sense: literal, physical, political, social, and spiritual rape. RAPE RAPE RAPE EVERY GODDAMN ONE!!!!

high IQ thread

Female consent should be completely disregarded. They choose rapists, psychopaths, criminals, and degenerates over good men—reproducing and breeding more degenerate nigger parasties. And then the kind hearted incel men become disillusioned over the years until they no longer care about protecting wimmins or contributing to society and become degenerate sociopaths themselves, because they are forbidden from one of the most primal motivators of all humanity and a sense of sociosexual belongingness.

Giving women consent is bad for them and it is bad for society. It not only does no good, but it is an active social harm. They DESERVE TO BE RAPED in every sense: literal, physical, political, social, and spiritual rape. RAPE RAPE RAPE EVERY GODDAMN ONE!!!!
I fully agree. I may not be Chad but I cringe whenever I think of what I could have offered over some of the men who get discarded in divorce court, or put in jail because they abuse their women.

I couldn't promise I would have been perfect, but better than some. Surely!

Edit: I don't intend to rape anyone, I'm just saying I fully agree with how some foids choose poorly in partners.

39479.jpg